PDA

View Full Version : Newbie: hello from kings lynn

Finishing Touch
14-12-11, 06:34 AM
Hi to all from kings lynn my name is Dave and I am the owner of Finishing Touch we are a valeting and detailing company here in kings lynn

I've always had Vauxhalls in the past and have had everything from mk1 Astra gte to a vec b gsi and about 6 Novas even though now its a 1.7 combo I have had some "decent" Vauxhalls in the past

Thought I would join this forum and to be fair a couple of others to offer the finishing touch valeting bay for a meet location somewhere a little bit warmer where you can still get a car inside.

I have been valeting for over 10 years so I have a little knowledge and am always happy to offer help and advice where I can we have recently become approved detailers for www.concourscarcare.co.uk so we are the only place in Norfolk and ea that can apply the new Ceramishield which is a semi perminant ceramic sealant which forms a coating harder than the original clear coat giving up to 2 years protection to paintwork for up to 2 years

Anyway that's me

Hope I get to meet some of you in the near future

TeddyThom
14-12-11, 01:32 PM
Welcome to the mad house mate :thumb:

brainsnova
14-12-11, 01:56 PM
Welcome :thumb: everyone always has a mate called Dave lol

Finishing Touch
14-12-11, 09:25 PM
Thanks guys

Tanya.
14-12-11, 09:29 PM
Welcome :thumb: :d

Edd
14-12-11, 09:31 PM
Welcome

Connor
14-12-11, 09:37 PM
Howdy :thumb:

Bubba
14-12-11, 09:45 PM
Greetings

someone to save flame red :d lol

Jack
14-12-11, 10:13 PM
Hi Dave, welcome to PNG.

Whilst we welcome members who wish to advertise their trade or business on the forum, we do require them to sign up with a corporate membership - this allows full advertisement of services on the site, use of the Traders area in the sale forums, club member bulk buys, product/service endorsements, links to retail sites etc. In accordance with our usual practice regarding trade adverts from non-corporate members, I've closed this thread for now.

Normally Lee deals with this kinda thing, but he's emigrated for the winter (lol) so feel free to contact me via PM regards to costs/benefits etc :thumb: