PDA

View Full Version : Nova GTE F209 HMR

andyredtop83
13-12-11, 08:02 PM
Just wanted to know if anyone on PNG has ever owned my GTE in the past? F209 HMR white in colour? I had this on the road from Janurary-July this year. I spent £500+ having loads of welding done and a new offside front wing due to rust. Then put standard suspension and standard steering wheel back on so only mods was a ashley exhaust. The car even had its original wheels with all the hubcaps. I even got new number plates printed up with the original dealers name on and it was looking good:thumb:. Then some knob in a Iveco went in to the back of a Punto pushing it into the GTE:cry:. I was fuming, me and me mate who was in the car was both ok thou and i got paid out on the insurance. Its now sitting in me garden looking sorry for itself:(

AndyGTE95
13-12-11, 08:18 PM
thats a real shame mate :(

sounds like a good one to :cry:

if it isnt to bad you should try and get it repair'd as GTE are getting rare especially tidy ones , thats why i have spent a lot of time and money getting mine to the best standard i could , even though people told me that it was a tea bag and to scrap it :roll:

if you have got time you shoud get some pics up to show us what its like .

Southie
13-12-11, 08:33 PM
Any pictures of said car, get to 15 posts if you've got some pictures to show us of your sillyness of getting rid lol

Don't spam though or you'll get burnt.

andyredtop83
13-12-11, 10:01 PM
Il get pictures on here when i've reached 15 posts. Most of the welding i had done was at the back and as all the damage is at the back its pretty bad there. I have taken a few bits out and put them in my A reg redtop. Even me mums gotta a novalol only a 1.2i on a J plate and i really want to put the GTE lump in that as i share it with her. The GTE seats are up for sale on here.