PDA

View Full Version : Small dump valve

pyromaniac_yeti
13-12-11, 12:57 AM
As above realy,

Dump valve with a small chamber wanted, single piston twin piston, dont mind as long as the seals are all good on it.

Belive an issue im having with mine is due to insufficient vaccum being created by the TD's vac pump, and having a massive amount of space and pipework for it to suck all the air out of...being christmas im a bit skint, so if it's going to cost me £150 because its an all singing all dancing one then im not realy interested, whacking the DV onto my diesel was only done as a bit of a laugh project wise so that i could say that i'd done it whenever people claimed it couldnt work. :roll:

Anyway, whatcha got - if you're in kent, anywhere near london, or essex odds are i can collect myself...however i cant promise on a time due to me doing the courier runs all over the place at the moment :thumb:

Jack
13-12-11, 08:24 AM
I've got a couple spares, one is a bailey one and the other some unmarked make. Will dig them out and check sizes.

Both working as I tested them on the GT4, the bailey one I think might be suitable for you as the other unknown one has a pretty tough spring on it.