PDA

View Full Version : Fearless Cage and Rear Brace with Seats.

MattBrown
12-12-11, 11:45 AM
Hi All.

As im a raving HOMO;) ive purchased a fearless cage and both braces, once a members car is broken at the end of 2012.

So, Im after pics of the cage in with the rear seats and the rear brace.

Just to confirm they do all go in, and I dont need to purchase another van floor for the "half stripped" look.

Cheers Matt:thumb:

Southie
12-12-11, 11:58 AM
Hi All.

As im a raving HOMO;) ive purchased a fearless cage and both braces, once a members car is broken at the end of 2012.

So, Im after pics of the cage in with the rear seats and the rear brace.

Just to confirm they do all go in, and I dont need to purchase another van floor for the "half stripped" look.

Cheers Matt:thumb:

So you've bought something and it's not yours for another year lol

MattBrown
12-12-11, 12:03 PM
So you've bought something and it's not yours for another year lol

Yeah pretty much lol

I want it, but think its best to get other things bought first, so he wants them in his car for next years shows, and I want to show my car in 2013, so its all worked out well lol

scorge01
12-12-11, 12:50 PM
In another couple weeks mines will be down on wheels with standard interior fitted for now so can send you some pics of the items in question :)

MattBrown
12-12-11, 01:15 PM
Cheers pal, cant wait to come back 1000 miles to pick them up lol

scorge01
12-12-11, 02:11 PM
Haha I know unlucky.lol

Graeme
12-12-11, 05:21 PM
I've got a few bits of Youngman tower here if you want to mock up what its going to look like for the time being mate

Mazz
12-12-11, 05:43 PM
Is it shiney though Graeme?

Graeme
12-12-11, 05:46 PM
I could knock a bit of the plaster off it and you can tell its ali, and it'll get impaled in your neck the same in a serious accident