PDA

View Full Version : Nova GTE interior

andyredtop83
10-12-11, 09:59 PM
Im selling a GTE interior. The front seats have all the side bolsters intact with no wear and there are no rips or burns on the front or rears. Door cards are for manual window winders so do have the hole for the winder. Overall this set is in very good condition. Im looking for £100 and i live near Maidenhead in Berkshire.

mowgli
10-12-11, 10:03 PM
please remove the ebay reference, it is in breach of png forum rules & the powers that be will punish you.

you can't (its in forum rules) post any pics until you have 15 non spammed posts. the you can upload pics from any photo hosting site.

andyredtop83
10-12-11, 10:16 PM
Ok sorry about that, i just thought you couldnt have a link to e-bay. I thought it was ok to mention it so people would be able to see pictures.

alan1028moore
13-12-11, 11:25 AM
lmao at all these idiots who are quick to jump on the band wagon about ebay and ebay links. Unfortunately they dont remove their posts and due to this, i have been able to refer to said articles and they are in real good condition people. Well worth the asking price. Pity i dont need the interior or i would have them.