PDA

View Full Version : anyone else having problems with royal snail

t40nova
03-12-11, 12:59 PM
been waiting nearly 2 weeks on a wiper mechanism coming from cornwall with royal snail,taking into consideration the time of year but thats ripping the pi** now.any
one else having the same issue

Old man Jimbo
03-12-11, 01:26 PM
No. TBF I've been having a bit of a buying spree for parts and they've all turned up real quick.

The only one I'm having hassle with is some prick on Egay as usual I can see a paypal dispute being opened shortly. Fecking thing is full of scammers these days drives me mad! lol

t40nova
03-12-11, 02:02 PM
i got the mechanism from ebay,feedback was 100% but like you say could turn out to be a complete tosser and not sent it. hope you get it sorted out dude :d

pie
03-12-11, 02:11 PM
only problem iv have is when parcels i send go walkies lol

t40nova
03-12-11, 02:38 PM
what happens when they get lost pie?do u get a refund of how much u sold it/posted it aswell as the person u sent it too

brainsnova
03-12-11, 05:24 PM
If sent recorded you get a maximum of about £30 back if sent normal then I think it's not covered. Just go through a item not recieved dispute on eBay

scott.parker
03-12-11, 05:41 PM
Right... So if it's the seller on ebay you need to sort it with them (or least try to)
If something goes "missing" like apparently a set of springs i post standard parcels did once to an ebay buyer, i had to go through the case partly refunded him, then i had to wait 25 days to get a re fund of a lost parcels of Royal Mail, they will re fund you for the item + postage cost with prof from your ebay sale/purchase etc.

As for Royal Mail lol i will not be tolerating this slagging off soon, i start work for them Monday! lol lol

TeddyThom
04-12-11, 12:59 AM
Royal Fail you say?!

vauxluva
04-12-11, 07:23 AM
Royal mail is a joke its left me easy £100 out of pocket with broken /lost items,hence why i willl not post or buy if i cannot collect/rant over!

mowgli
04-12-11, 09:10 AM
scott, what are you on, sorting or delivering?

Alex J
04-12-11, 09:36 AM
ive never ever had a problem with royal mail ,and when i send something i always put what its worth to cover it if it dose go missing, ordered some mtb forks friday at 2pm from ireland, and was here at 7.50am the next day, top service!

floydy13
04-12-11, 06:54 PM
i got the mechanism from ebay,feedback was 100% but like you say could turn out to be a complete tosser and not sent it. hope you get it sorted out dude :d

im not a complete tosser, i go out of my way to make sure items i sell on ebay are sent the day after payment.if the royal fail has messed up, i'll happily refund you your £6.49,

L14MNP
04-12-11, 10:42 PM
Send recorded and it will never go 'missing', plus you can track it to an extent. Sending any other way (bar SD) is a mugs game.