PDA

View Full Version : What colour?

DUNOVA.
14-07-03, 01:29 PM
After the poll has finnished I will nip out and get the paint!Will post pics when all finnished.

DUNOVA.
15-07-03, 06:39 PM
Thanx for all the votes but it's not being sprayed now (money problems) :evil: :cry:

?Marty?
16-07-03, 02:33 AM
Paint it with Dulux Gloss paint, with a paint roller. Then add some special effects with a sponge, or crumpled up carrier bag.

It'll be different.

privatepie
17-07-03, 12:42 AM
a sort of mad euro style could lk gd

?Marty?
17-07-03, 02:45 PM
Just wanted to add that my suggestion was a joke.

Jules
18-07-03, 07:50 AM
I remember seeing a R5GTT in Max Power years and years ago that had been rag rolled (blue on a black base) and it looked ok.........alright it looked crap but the point is that someone did it!!!
:lol:

DUNOVA.
19-07-03, 12:14 AM
Maybe if i pick up a old shitty nova then i'd do it :D

Jules
19-07-03, 03:18 AM
I remember seeing a R5GTT in Max Power years and years ago that had been rag rolled (blue on a black base) and it looked ok.........alright it looked crap but the point is that someone did it!!!
:lol:

OMG!! Just flicked through a mates copy of the latest Max Power and there's a Pug 106 (With ghey looking BMW headlights!!) featured that has a marble effect paintjob!!! Speak of the devil and all that!!!

Also, going off at a tangent somewhat, I also saw that a Novaload members car got the "Car of the cruise" award for the meeting at the Ace Cafe in London - Damn right too!!!
:wink:

MissNova
28-07-03, 07:51 PM
good idea about the dulex i'm going to give it a go let you know how it gos

wish me luck :?

Breeny
28-07-03, 11:05 PM
Also, going off at a tangent somewhat, I also saw that a Novaload members car got the "Car of the cruise" award for the meeting at the Ace Cafe in London - Damn right too!!!

Who was that Jules??

lol I remember when i went to the VAG meeting at ace cafe... don't think I was too well recieved! Bunch of stuck up gits :evil: