items needed
complete x14xe would be ideal
sump guard
tank guard
exhaust sytem manni back
polycarbonet (sp) windows 3door model
bonnet pod for lights
wheels
mk1 front bumper (un hole sawedhttp://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/veryhappy.gif)
hydraulic hand brake
quick rack
mk2 wiring loom

if you think of something that will be needed for a rally car just pm as we have quite alot of stuff all ready but require alot to http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/facepalm.gif

can collect from most areas im based in warwickshire

Bubba
02-12-11, 11:46 PM
email colin (novarally) im sure he will have most of that

offplot
03-12-11, 12:00 PM
OMP sump guard (5mm) with brackets plus loads of bits here
PM for contact number

novarally
03-12-11, 01:39 PM
I've got a vertical hydraulic handbrake and a Janpseed exhaust system (and manifold) on EBAY at the moment.

I have a Quaife quick rack available, and lots of wheels.

E-mail me......

angusl2006
04-12-11, 05:12 PM
Got an x14xe engine here with kent cams and pulleys, just been built. brand new bill falconer manifold and 2 1/4" Exhaust system. Engine comes with starter, altenator, flywheel and has had the fan belt conversion , i.e done away with ps pump etc. PM me

mk1nova_rich
07-12-11, 04:30 PM
Got exhaust, Group A 10mm sump guard and a Kevlar tank guard here. All for sale at the right price...PM me

nova_sr_boi1991
08-12-11, 08:28 AM
ive got terratrip intercom and omp headsets to suit, nova in-car change, bigger brake kit, and loads more pm me

stuartp
10-12-11, 10:34 PM
thanks for the replys boys. gaurds front and rear, hand brake we now have. brakes we all ready have, bought a corsa 1.6 sport for its engine so thats sorted now. I dont wont to be spending money on the engine yet so itll be all effort and funds getting it handaling and stopping perfectly first, ow and were taking th eintercom outta the mini so won,t be needing one of them but thanks all the same