PDA

View Full Version : Jacked by Pat!

L14MNP
01-12-11, 05:15 PM
Just received an envelope from 'Auto Electrics UK' and the damn thing was empty because some (probs temporary xmas) scrote decided to run a blade through the end and remove the contents!

It was only a brake pad sensor for my dads motor ffs, but that is not the point.

Not happy. I have never had this happen to me before. The cheeky b4stards! lol

Bubba
01-12-11, 05:17 PM
when he turns up tomorrow...make up some wild story about how you needed that and the something life changingly bad happened....then nut him lol

L14MNP
01-12-11, 05:24 PM
No, cos he may smash me phone then! lol I think it was some gimp at the sorting office. I have heard stories...

I get the feeling that the auto electrical shop on eBay will be getting a message in a few days under subject 'Item not received yet' lol. Guess the pad warning message can stay on the display for a bit longer then (changed pads last week), I probably wouldn't have fitted another, but you can't get the consumption, mileage etc etc on whilst it thinks you must visit a qualified Mercedes-Benz workshop immediately!!! LULZ

Southie
01-12-11, 05:28 PM
It was Jess, and you know it lol

turbojolt
01-12-11, 05:32 PM
More then likely someone in the sorting office why would the postman bother delivering the empty parcel if he half inched the contents lol

Southie
01-12-11, 05:35 PM
More then likely someone in the sorting office why would the postman bother delivering the empty parcel if he half inched the contents lol
It was his last day, he'd told his manager to f'off lol

turbojolt
01-12-11, 05:40 PM
can't rep you for that lol

Pete
01-12-11, 08:16 PM
Lmao Southie,
I had it happen once with a parcel that was sent from a family member, it was some astra mk4 springs, ment to be all 4 but only received the rears, box was masking taped up but family membe claimed it was in a box covered in a black postage bag.
But hay ho. Never got anything out of it.