PDA

View Full Version : Nova SR on certain auction site

amggsi
30-11-11, 01:29 PM
Just noticed an auction for a Breeze Blue SR on that well known acuction site, and in the pictures of it, the interior one is actually from the advert that I bought my SR from 2 years ago!!lol Can be seen on the first post on the "1991 SR" link in my signature.

Just a word of warning as the other pictures may not be of the correct car.:thumb:

cormac81
30-11-11, 02:08 PM
I was watching this,good man for the heads up.

Danny s-p
30-11-11, 02:57 PM
i cant fined it

Paul
30-11-11, 03:09 PM
Good spot that.

amggsi
30-11-11, 04:41 PM
Good spot that.

I'm still on the lookout for a Breeze Blue SR that needs nothing, and thought that one was looking not too bad. Then looked at the interior picture and thought it looked familiar, mats etc. Checked up my old photos and there it was!
I'd say the outside shots showing the reg are of the right car, but it might be safer asking for "spoon on the bonnet" pictures!!!

scott.parker
30-11-11, 04:43 PM
From looking at them pics, i would say none of them are of the same car, one's on a ramp have soft stars and no rubbing strip, (cant see the plates) and matches to the engine pics,
the others are in a police impound i think, and then they stole yours as they didn't have any interior pics etc.

Pete
30-11-11, 06:16 PM
I emailed the bloke about the interior pic and he reckons he got the pics mixed up as he has a photo libery and just clicked the wrong one. Says he has some new ones to upload so shall await and see.

Spudly
30-11-11, 06:42 PM
From looking at them pics, i would say none of them are of the same car, one's on a ramp have soft stars and no rubbing strip, (cant see the plates) and matches to the engine pics,
the others are in a police impound i think, and then they stole yours as they didn't have any interior pics etc.

I reckon it is the same car and its just a mistake on the pictures, thats not a police impound Scott, they would never have an impounded car in a workshop, it would be outside in a yard of some description and definately not parked next to police vehicles inside, he says he is a vaux technician and you can see a couple of vivaro van's in the backdrop, id say its a vaux garage and they just happen to have a police vectra parked next to the nova when the pics were taken:thumb:

Looks a tidy one aswell:d

amggsi
30-11-11, 07:10 PM
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?165615-haggisninja-s-sr-project/page6

just been pointed to this thread, seems to be the same car............

Looks like it is just the interior pic that is wrong.