PDA

View Full Version : my little rant about timewasters

kennyno1
27-11-11, 10:16 PM
hi people. i would like to start this post by says thanks to the genuine people who understand from where am coming from. well al get the wee rant started.lol

here goes. Well my rant is about many timewasters when it comes to sell your car ie a nova. i am a SELF EMPLOYED bricklayer who just bought a red gsi 20lt 16v redtop and it my little baby. so with now not have any work left as its the winter and no one wants any houses built at this time. so i put my nova up for sale and had a lot of call about it and all you get is people who ask if they can view it, send pictures ect but maybe am old school. when am looking at a car i phone the dude and ask if i can view then make a offer. is that to hard for people these days?

sorry about the rant but i hope some people understand where am coming:thumb:

ryansnova
27-11-11, 10:42 PM
thats what i got aswell, on here people are always moaning about how stock car/autograssers are using all the good nova's and corsa's and when it comes to selling one nobody wants to buy them lol so i just sold mine to conner for a stock rod lol

kennyno1
27-11-11, 11:00 PM
spot on mate. how do the know if our is no good. 99.9% of people dont even come and view the car. my whole point.lol as i say when i want to view car NOVA or rotboxes as some people may say. go view the thing and they would see what there buying. i spent £2500 for my nova and i can assure you i aint going to spend that kindof cash on sh*t.

thanks for the comment mate

marc69
27-11-11, 11:01 PM
Very true and it works the other way too, in the last few months when I was loooking for another nova, on 2 occasions on gumtree I phoned sellers, saw pictures and then agreed a price which would stand once the car is viewed if it's as advertised.

One car, the viewing and probable collection was arranged although he kept on asking me to pay for it electronically before the viewing...next he phones saying he has other interest in the car can I make an electronic deposit (the car was on an Isle). Well two weeks later it was still for sale...a scammer I think.

The other one had lots of detailed conversations about the car, address and directions and time agreed, drove an hour and a half to find the "farm" where they have no idea about any nova. Tried calling him several times and texted, no answer. Found out a week later a guy I know had had the same experience, he thought the guy must be having a laugh at people travelling to a random address.

I didn't think it was funny, and again, weeks later the car was still advertised so, being tired of it I reported it.

I should say I have otherwise dealt with good sellers on gumtree though.

marc69
27-11-11, 11:04 PM
valium seller...................you don't need to post it four times, we aint interested

ryansnova
27-11-11, 11:05 PM
i had one guy from here coming and seeing my car (that was up for sale for £400) and he offerd me £170 lol i mean i get £180 for scap and thats not giving the scrapy my gsi skirts, gsi spoiler, strut brace, lowerning springs, ect ect lol

kennyno1
27-11-11, 11:11 PM
look man just stop posting on this because to be honest your talking sh*t. drugs, valium. who the fek are you? go away!!!!!!!!

marc69
27-11-11, 11:14 PM
Hopefully admin can block him tomorrow

kennyno1
27-11-11, 11:16 PM
that would be spot on mate. cheers

marc69
27-11-11, 11:24 PM
I'm not admin, sorry, it was just a nice thought! Just being nosey, I looked for your car here but didn't see it. (I'll be upfront and not a time waster, it's just noseyness, it's way out of my price range).

kennyno1
28-11-11, 12:30 AM
thats no probs mate at all. al give the admin a message about that dude. have you seen my car?