PDA

View Full Version : Rolling Road

Anonymous
12-01-01, 04:07 PM
I've just spoke to Powerzone and i've managed to arrange for 5 more cars to be done, so that's 5 more places - who want's em ? First come first served. Post below or mail me.
I've also arranged a start time of 9.00am, there will be a butty van there as well as Fast Car and a Model, they have a sale on at the mo with heavily discounted products and the lads have also said they'll try to sort something out with us in the way of discount, they're stocking up on a lot of gear for Nova's for this day so if your wanting anything, i'd reccomend you wait and see what they can do for us on the day.

Cheers Lee.

Anonymous
12-01-01, 04:09 PM
Any extra details you want drop me a mail @

lee.hyde@malton-bacon.co.uk

Directions, Costs etc.

Anonymous
12-01-01, 05:36 PM
Anyone know which Fast Car bird it will be?

Anonymous
12-01-01, 05:46 PM
My mate Dave Jarman wants to come. He can`t post as he aint got a PC at home and they`re quite rare on building site too. Well thats his excuse anyway. He`s got a clean GTE with K&N, Peco and Cav GSi alloys. He`s also got a 2.0 16v courtesey of me, sitting waiting for him to use. Don`t think there is any chance it`ll be in by the 3rd!

Anonymous
12-01-01, 06:02 PM
Novaboy425 - I'm currently sorting with Fast Car. I'm trying to get Ebony (the bird that was on Big Breakfast this morning) !!

Anonymous
12-01-01, 07:55 PM
right! big problems
been in BAT today and apparently there is NO WAY my car will get on the rollers. bumper is far too low. i will still turn up and will try! to get on but not going to rip bumper off it just to rolling road, so u r best giving my spot away, if by any fluke chance it gets on great!
if u speaking to rolling road the bumper has about 1.5" clearance on front and is not flexible!
have a word see what they think? cheers and sorry. ian

Anonymous
12-01-01, 08:13 PM
Nice one - I suppose they are all fit though!

Anonymous
13-01-01, 11:16 AM
GSI BOY ARE ALL THE CAR'S BEING ROLLING ROADED GOING TO BE IN FAST CAR.

Anonymous
13-01-01, 03:06 PM
Ian Why don't u take the front bumper off when u get there??

Anonymous
14-01-01, 12:32 AM
Ian,

If you like me being the awsome bodywork type chap I am (you wouldn't think it though when you see my bus!)if you like I will fetch some tools and whip it off and replace it when finished! Just ask BAT if it uses the same mounting points as a normal bumper (as in not full of self tappers and extra bolts) It's no prob to me.

Anonymous
14-01-01, 04:14 AM
spoje to bat and it is a right pain to get off(or words to that effect) because it was the prototype one and not the production one, it just doesn't bolt straight on like normal ones(the one you buy from bat does tho)
had word with lancy and he reckons it might get on as the drop(where the wheels meets roller) is not too bad and should get in, still gonna come, and try.
will check with bat exactly how hard it is to get off.
cheers ian.
ps jimbo, if i dont go on, no competition for you there!

Anonymous
14-01-01, 07:34 PM
Fecking 'ell a 1.6 could beat my heap of shit at the mo so don't worry about that!

Anonymous
14-01-01, 10:31 PM
You dissin the rest of us boys? :>)

Anonymous
15-01-01, 08:08 AM
Gaz 453 - Yes they should all get in Fast Car mate ?

Anonymous
15-01-01, 02:42 PM
lee, am i allowed to join the posse of novas on the day? jimbo asked you and you said that id get on the rolling road shoot out, but u havent emailed me to let me know whats going on.
cheers from nic.