PDA

View Full Version : X14XE Engine

matt_vaughan
23-11-11, 02:06 PM
Right this needs to go so last chance before it goes on eBay.

X14XE engine...comes with some ancillaries was removed from T Reg Corsa Sport

It went into my mate's garage as there was a slight oil leak, that was sorted (turned out to be a gasket) but while it was there as a present to me my parents payed for anything that needed/advisable to be done on it done. So its had a new cambelt, new tensioners, all sorts but cant remember all the details.

Really good engine, pulls well, was only lifted out of my Corsa because I changed to a 1.6 for Turbo plans early next year (and as some practice)

Engine can come with or without ECU/immobiliser kit (to give those who want it some choice)

£100 without ECU/Transponder/Chip

£130 with it.

As far as anciallaries go, you can have whatever I dont need, but I'm not sure whats actually with it as some stuff might have been used in conversion on new engine, so expect nack all and Ill try to give you extras if I can.

phunkynova
23-11-11, 05:06 PM
I'm interested but would not be able to pick up until January as that is when I will be in England next.

matt_vaughan
24-11-11, 12:05 PM
I'd keep it for you mate, but I'm sick of time wasters/dreamers etc from other forums etc that are wasting my time. Need to buy the bird some crimbo presents so need the money before crimbo.

phunkynova
24-11-11, 07:27 PM
Sent you a P.M. Matt

matt_vaughan
07-12-11, 10:34 AM
bttt could do with this gone this week. offers?