PDA

View Full Version : turbojolt's on going work problems

turbojolt
22-11-11, 09:37 PM
So its week 6 of my suspension from work, and finally I've been contacted to have a meeting regarding the situation on Friday (typically i actually had something to do this day the only day in the whole 6 weeks lol) I don't think its going to be the end of it and I'm still very suspicious of this whole suspension ordeal as it came about after moaning about my money being messed about with for 3 months on the trot, but anyways hopefully its one step closer to knowing if I need to find a new job or not.

God bless british gas

Bubba
22-11-11, 09:43 PM
take a single match and threaten to bring the whole company down lol

would it not be worth looking or even applying for a new job. i know i would be

Tim
22-11-11, 09:45 PM
you been getting paid??

turbojolt
22-11-11, 09:47 PM
I'm looking now mate just can't find much right now, should have stayed in London atless then I would be able to work back on the fruit and veg and still get other bits with my dad and mates but **** happens I guess

Yer been getting paid if I hadn't I would have been long gone lol

Tim
22-11-11, 09:49 PM
not all bad then. lol.

turbojolt
22-11-11, 09:52 PM
Lol that's what everyone says and I suppose your all right, its just the border of being indoors and not knowing were I stand

Tim
22-11-11, 09:55 PM
did you get your car back from the nob mechanic??

you could have been doing it yourself. lol

turbojolt
23-11-11, 08:43 AM
What do you wear to these kind of meetings ??

And no mate its still at his lock up I was planning on getting it the week I got suspended as I was ment to receive a back dated payment wich would have seen me renting a garage and buying.g the tools to do it my self

turbojolt
23-11-11, 02:39 PM
Just spoke to the guy doing the investigation, he sounds like a right bundle of laughs this should be fun

Pete
23-11-11, 02:47 PM
Hope all goes well TJ, British gas are fecking useless, messed up my bills for the last 4 months.
Good luck pal

turbojolt
23-11-11, 02:49 PM
Card and key all the way mate **** the bills lol cheapest option right now is gas thru eon and electric thru britishgas if your on pre payment meters

Pete
23-11-11, 02:56 PM
Been trying to get switched to the keys and still nothing comes of it. 6 appointments they've booked and not showed up.
They changed my bills from monthly to quarterly and then vice versa....

turbojolt
23-11-11, 03:03 PM
That don't seem right mate, I will find out what you can do to get them changed quicker

Andy
23-11-11, 05:04 PM
That don't seem right mate, I will find out what you can do to get them changed quicker
I always thought if you didnt pay it you got put on token meters?? lol

turbojolt
23-11-11, 05:23 PM
Yer if you rack up a debt you can be made to pay it off thru the prepayment meters, I just find it Easter as I know what I'm spending once the smart meters are rolled out everywhere I will switch over to them so I can keep track of what I'm spending

Andy
23-11-11, 05:49 PM
When i had my flat with my mate it was ace,got paid friday,10er on the meter and that was that.
These days i get bills through of a thousand quid as they decided to miss me out for one quarter and bill us for 6 months instead,mongs!
Thats gas and leccy combined btw

turbojolt
23-11-11, 06:21 PM
You getting all your discounts, dual fuel, direct debit and the other one I can't remember just right now lol

Pete
23-11-11, 06:25 PM
Jeez, that's a hell of alot to pay, I've lived at my place for over a year now and never had a proper bill, either estimated wrong or just major cock ups on their behalf.

I'd love to have keys but they seem to be bloody useless at this, they must make an immense profit on quarterly, as their never willing to switch meters...

turbojolt
23-11-11, 06:28 PM
If you have a android or I phone you can get a app to send off your meter readings your self should save you money in the long run, and yer they make loads more out of the credit meters then the prepay ones but if you tell them your struggling they should help you by giving you prepay meters rather then letting you rack up a debit as that's no good for them or you

Jack
23-11-11, 06:44 PM
Why were you suspended?

turbojolt
23-11-11, 06:54 PM
Gross misconduct, they went to a job I don't 5 odd months ago and found one blocked vent in a room with a gas fire, so the ventilation requirements weren't meet for the fire all they need to do now is some how prove it was blocked when I was there wich should be hard as it was so long ago, its a ****ing joke tbh

turbojolt
25-11-11, 10:45 AM
D-day , wish me luck mother funkers

Hobbit
25-11-11, 10:47 AM
Plead insanity, its your only hope.

turbojolt
25-11-11, 10:53 AM
lol like that black adder sketch walk in with pencils in my nose and ears

Hobbit
25-11-11, 11:00 AM
Perfect! What could possibly go wrong?

wwmnw
25-11-11, 08:26 PM
D-day , wish me luck mother funkers

Good or bad?

How did it go?

turbojolt
25-11-11, 09:06 PM
It turned out to be a meeting.g for me to put forward my reasons.for.these jobs that weren't up to scratch, so all I now know is it will be escalated but hopefully I will just go in for some retraining, but I don't and won't know anything more for.a.few more weeks.

Tim
26-11-11, 07:50 AM
Still suspended with pay??