PDA

View Full Version : Rant!!!

Tim
22-11-11, 07:48 PM
Is it just me or, the more you do and the more you try, the less you get and the less you have.

Between me and my mrs, we work ****e loads of hours. Everything seems to be a struggle and its just really f***s me off.

Where as certain members of my extended family do nothing and have chosen a life of crime, and have money coming out or there ears, and living the life of riley.

im sorry but it just stresses me out.

Jack
22-11-11, 07:58 PM
Rob them then - might teach them a lesson, and if they're loaded then its a good target. Two birds, one stone and all that lol

Tim
22-11-11, 08:11 PM
i wouldnt even stoop to their level. Id like to think im better than that, i know what you mean though.

Andy
22-11-11, 08:12 PM
Is it just me or, the more you do and the more you try, the less you get and the less you have.

Between me and my mrs, we work ****e loads of hours. Everything seems to be a struggle and its just really f***s me off.

Where as certain members of my extended family do nothing and have chosen a life of crime, and have money coming out or there ears, and living the life of riley.

im sorry but it just stresses me out.
Well said mate,my thoughts are exactly the same,im trying my hardest to get my business off the ground,and the bank wont even give me a £50 overdraft FFS.
Theres a real incentive for me to declare all my earnings to the government eh?,no help and we will tax the knackers off you for all your hard work this year.

Mike
22-11-11, 08:19 PM
At everything you have, youve gained it fiar & sqaure by busting a bollock to get it.

Tim
22-11-11, 08:26 PM
yup. it seems the more honest you are and the more legit you do things. The more you get peanalised.

Andy
22-11-11, 08:30 PM
yup. it seems the more honest you are and the more legit you do things. The more you get peanalised.
This.

Tim
22-11-11, 08:34 PM
who says crime doesnt pay, eh???

Edd
22-11-11, 08:37 PM
Shop them in then lol

Bubba
22-11-11, 08:44 PM
this is a weekly rant for me on faceache...lol

Nova_Tek
22-11-11, 08:47 PM
I'm in a similar situation mate (except without thieving extended family). Some colleagues at work have been off for what seems like eternity. I'm covering many shifts because if I didn't there's a good chance we wouldn't be able to operate. I work my back side off and deal with 3x the work load and pay has all but stayed where it was as we don't hit our targets. Whilst some people I know hardly work and seem to just be chillin' and able to do what they want!

turbojolt
22-11-11, 08:49 PM
I swear I've seen Andy moaning about peoples cars not being taxed correctly or am I wrong lol

Pistol Pete
22-11-11, 08:52 PM
lol what's that got to do with the price of fish????

turbojolt
22-11-11, 08:55 PM
Well if I'm right in thinking I've seen it you can't moan about that then openly admit not declaring all your earnings to the government and paying the correct tax lol

sport
22-11-11, 09:05 PM
who says crime doesnt pay, eh???

You can sleep in your bed at night can they???

turbojolt
22-11-11, 09:09 PM
You can sleep in your bed at night cab they???

This.

All the lumps under the mattress made of rolls of money would make it very hard to get a goods nights sleep.

Lol

Tim
22-11-11, 09:28 PM

tbh i dont dont care. i sleep well, but thats down to the fact that i work (hard) for a living, so im tired at the end of the day.

MK999
22-11-11, 09:33 PM

Probably, I bet it's quite expensive and comfy.

Andy
22-11-11, 09:52 PM
Well if I'm right in thinking I've seen it you can't moan about that then openly admit not declaring all your earnings to the government and paying the correct tax lol
I havent moaned about who's got car tax correctly,personally i couldnt give a fukk.
Who has openly admitted not declaring earnings and paying the right tax??
Read things properly and you might see what i actually said.

Tim
22-11-11, 10:02 PM
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j307/t1mmmmy/images.jpg

swedge
22-11-11, 11:10 PM
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j307/t1mmmmy/images.jpg

flol rep+

Nova_Tek
23-11-11, 08:42 PM
lol class

'Arayt Cyaam daan'

+rep

Bubba
23-11-11, 09:28 PM
its payday :d and the taxman sucked me dry :/

Tim
23-11-11, 09:31 PM
The tax man has the biggest life of crime!