PDA

View Full Version : Nova V Corsa Track Day

Anonymous
12-01-01, 02:02 PM
I just got an e-mail through from the nova_owners e-group. Corsasport are organising a trackday and have invited novas to come along. They want a rematch after the max-power organised kicking they got last year. If you want details e-mail me and i'll try and find out what developments have been made.

Anonymous
12-01-01, 02:10 PM
Definately, how dare somebody arrange something without me been involved !! lol

Anonymous
12-01-01, 02:14 PM
I'm having a few people round to mine for a piss up this weekend do you want to be involved in organising that? lmao

Anonymous
12-01-01, 02:22 PM
lol !! If any of them are fit birds i could start arranging things !! lol

Anonymous
12-01-01, 02:48 PM
I might be interested, if you can send me some details, I'll get beck to ya.

Anonymous
12-01-01, 03:03 PM
I`ll be up for that, I`ve only got a 1400, but it might shock a few big engine guys(i.e. it aint standard). Any idea when and where?

Anonymous
12-01-01, 03:06 PM
I'll wait until tomorrow morning when everyones had a chance to look and then i'll send what information i have out.

Anonymous
12-01-01, 03:14 PM
Shit what have i started. Just went on to corsasports message board and some nova owners have started a war already. Somebody called hydey. Lee Hyde i think (cheers mate) has just given novaloads address out. Wouldn't be surprised if we got some pissed off corsa owners on here later. I appeal to everyone leave it for the track. Everyone can talk big but it doesn't prove anything. Don't go on their message board and flame them like those ford wankers did to us, its not funny, just annoying.

Anonymous
12-01-01, 03:46 PM
The corsa boys will not be flaming us like the ford wankers did. I've been a member on that site for longer than i have been on this one and they all know the site well anyway, a lot of their members use our site and a lot of our users use there's (ask Ian storey). I'm stirring up a bit of friendly competition with some of the lads on there that i know (andrew suter, buzz etc). As you say lets leave it to the track. Whats wrong with giving out the address anyway mate, not much point in me arranging all the work that gone into the stickers if you don't want anyone knowing the f*cking address is there ?

Anonymous
12-01-01, 03:58 PM
After last week i just didn't want the messageboard full of crap that's all. Calm down mate. On a seperate note i didn't realise some of you lot use corsasport but i suppose it makes sense really.

Anonymous
12-01-01, 04:25 PM
I wasn't having a go mate, i'm sorry if it sounded like i was.

Anonymous
12-01-01, 04:34 PM
sounds like handbags at dawn to me lads.........lol

Anonymous
12-01-01, 04:53 PM
OK look at this post and try to work out which to people get very bored at work lmao.

Anonymous
12-01-01, 04:58 PM
You can get away with it if you make it look like you`re working!

Anonymous
12-01-01, 05:00 PM
Fenix - What ya getting at ?

Anonymous
12-01-01, 07:58 PM
yes and ian that runs corsasport comes on here too!
he also comes in chat, which is more than some peeps do - gsi boy :D heheehe

Anonymous
14-01-01, 01:34 PM
GSI Boy I'm just saying that during the day the majority of posts are me, thee and JK Hilton.

Anonymous
14-01-01, 10:36 PM
Don't let my boss see that about the posts!!!!!! :)

Anonymous
15-01-01, 08:19 AM
Ian, if i could get into chat i would be there most of the day but mIRC refuses to work on my PC at work for some reason.

Anonymous
15-01-01, 01:50 PM
Fenix, I e-mailed you on friday asking you for details and you haven't replied !