PDA

View Full Version : Finding new parts

Old man Jimbo
20-11-11, 12:48 PM
I'm soon to start the long and laborious task of rebuilding my nova and I'll be needing many an obscure part. Now it was 10 years since I ripped my car to bits and back then getting new parts wasn't a hassle but now!:roll:

For example I'm after a new tank and fuel sender with associated gaskets pipes etc. Any gen? Links to good sites?

I've heard Opel classic parts been banded about anyone got links to there site or phone numbers?

Many thanks in advance. :thumb:

The guy at the local parts desk just looks at me blankly when I mention novas...

Edd
20-11-11, 01:54 PM
Fuel tanks are still avalible, some on ebay depending which one you needs, senders are hard to get hold of new, I got one from autovaux a while ago for a spi tank tho, maybe try them

timbo1980
24-11-11, 12:55 AM
Ebay page for Opel Classic Parts Centre
http://stores.ebay.de/Opel-Classic-Parts-Center

Hope this helps

bazil
24-11-11, 03:14 AM
Gsi tanks are hard to get new, replica tanks can be bought on German eBay and shipped here no problem and come with the rubber gasket for the sender, a GSI sender is a different story, not available anywhere, best bet would be a good 2nd hand one

blue_peg_16v
24-11-11, 08:17 AM
Try the vboa spares day Phil got a new sender there last year for £10 and a few other bits too always worth atrawl