PDA

View Full Version : digi dash

jarrold
17-11-11, 03:30 PM
can anyone help me i need the wireing diagram for the digi dash or if anyone has the proper translator that would be a massive help as i need one please someone help me

swedge
17-11-11, 03:33 PM
good job im bored today lol

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?93645-*HOW-TO*-fit-a-digi-dash-into-a-mk2-nova

jarrold
17-11-11, 03:43 PM
sweet nice 1 mate dont surpose you got the right translator 2 mate lol

Spudly
17-11-11, 03:49 PM
Why do you require a translator, your english appears good to me, albeit with a little too much text typing thrown in?

Southie
17-11-11, 03:53 PM
Wonder if he means transducer...

jarrold
17-11-11, 03:57 PM
yeah sorry transducer thats what i mean and you what mate i am english lol

swedge
17-11-11, 03:59 PM
only certain transducers work correctly with the right digi dash which is why thier always better sold/bought together

Spudly
17-11-11, 03:59 PM
Thats what i couldnt figure out, you seem english but were asking for a translator:tard:

If as above its a transducer you need, any SPi nova or corsa will have one that you can use quite happily, usually to be swiped from a scrappy for a few quid as they dont know what you need it for lol

only certain transducers work correctly with the right digi dash which is why thier always better sold/bought together

IMO, thats just an urban legend as ive always just used SPi gearbox senders and they work perfectly:p

jarrold
17-11-11, 04:02 PM
i know that the astra gte transducer will work had it in my cav same dash but i was stupid not taking it out when i sold the engine

swedge
17-11-11, 04:03 PM
yeah but im sure you get different kinds in the same model ok car

im sure they say AK or something on them, my digi dash is fitted with the transducer it came with and works fine

Spudly
17-11-11, 04:05 PM
Yes there are different letter on them usually 'AF' and 'AK' iirc but im fairly sure ive used both and both types work fine:thumb:

jarrold
17-11-11, 04:08 PM
yeah i know what you saying mate but this dash came out of my mk2 cav but the bloke who i got the car from is a total tw*t and didnt have a clue about cars my car is in the for sale part only thing wrong with it is the speedo rev and fuel gage dont work and as he had a roll cage in doesnt have seat belts just trying to sort dash out to get it all working fine

jarrold
17-11-11, 04:17 PM
sorry just the back belts

GGs GTE
22-01-12, 11:13 PM
Hi all I read your fred and I'm slightly confused on the transducer I have 3 digital dashes and 2 transducers one says ak and ah there the ones out of a mk2 astra gte tick rev counter I bought my 3rd digi dash today with the 2nd transducer that says ak so I said to the guy who I bought it of can I try it first n he said yeah so I put his transducer in the gear box after removing mine n put his digi dash on my clips after removing my digi dash only to fined that when I was going about 5 mph it said I was doing 20 mph so I put my transducer ah back on and when I did 30 mph it felt like I was going 35 40 mph I've done all the wiring correctley but on my own digital dash said the same be for i put that guys digital dash in I also put the red switch from 1 to 2 n still no difference any one know what the fault could be I would REALY appreciate it!!