PDA

View Full Version : Billing today....

Ben (lurk75)
12-07-03, 07:42 PM
Well was a great day, brilliant weather and got a few bargains too...

Saw lots of familiar cars...

Dan's
Tilly's
Dave's (Nova X)
Breeny's
Micky's

But no sign of the owners anywhere :?:

Think was a giant conspiracy to avoid me. nice to finally meet Dicko, but no sign of Ross anywhere either :!:

Were some great cars on show but to be honest i think the euro boys showed us up on our own turf.

The Phase 5 Purple LET Nova that was with the twin LET one was amazing, had a very long conversation with the owner and luckily his english was much better than my German.
Also the Orange and Blue novas on the Total Vauxhall stand were amazing, put all the others to shame. The attention to detail was unmatched.

Also the Corsa on the Total Vauxhall stand with the Crabon dash and everything else was amazingly detailed as well.

Found myself the Diecast Vauxhall Opel Corsa model that have been after for years, so now have a complete set of the die cast ones :lol: (sad arent i) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dicko
12-07-03, 10:36 PM
u saw my car :P
was a good day shame i couldnt camp im just not well enuf.

the strain was geting to me by mid day. i managed til 5pm then made a dash b4 i started getting too dissy. wasnt doing too bad till some stupid little sh1t ran out from nowhere across the dual carriageway. luckily he managed to stop in the middle after shatting himself see'ing me approach doin 80ish. what in fcuk name posses people to run across a dual carriageway without even looking. he must of been 15+

well this instantly made my head start pounding and my eyes felt like they wer gonna pop out. mader it home and went to bed for 3 hours :D

had a cold shower and not too bad now but another sleepless night ahead i think.. I WILL GO THE DOCTORS ON MONDAY :|

i saw a good few people today
ian
chris tun
dan g
breeny
tilly
micky (works rallycar kid)
fred
phil m (laptop boy)
ben
will (nutter)
slatter (i swear mickys possesed with him, asked me 4 times if he was there lol)
vuax-md
tilly biatch (forgot her name)

sorry if i missed anybody out im not well :P

Dan
13-07-03, 05:33 PM
lol @ ben, was a good but longgggg weekend. The heat was a killer so got energy to mooch around after 1pm. The time was livened up by the true novaload greeting for will/breeny/slatter in the form of a super soaking lmfao. Mike O arrived sunday and thought he was safe in the car but we said if he didnt get out he would get it anyway lmfao :lol: :lol: . Mickey also had a soaking and maybe a slight suprise by just how powerful these things really can be :P . (oh and fester and a few others)

I think i seen most peeps but is such a big place i'm sure i missed loads. we really should get a few more there next year as there was no problems with camping etc

Jules
13-07-03, 06:26 PM
Went for a reccy round on Sat evening, walked past a tent with a white and red Scooby parked up besides it, inside the tent there was a horde of Geordies / Makams (Delete as applicable) getting pissed - so I carried on walking as I'm a southern softy!!!
Carried on my walk and saw Dan with his wife beater top on again, same situation as above, gang on people getting pissed, same excuse, carried on walking cos I'm a (shy) southern softy!!!

I was the one with dark spikey hair with a blonde streak going right down the middle, was wearing a Inter Milan football shirt (Wife beater / Black Holden shirt on Sunday).

Jules
13-07-03, 06:27 PM
PT2 (See topic elsewhere RE Forum problems)

Back on the Sunday,
Saw Breenys car, Techies car, Mickeys Scooby and a few others that I can't remember.

Who saw the 19" rimmed white Astra GSi (Mk3) on VSCC stand? How clean? One of my fav cars of the show, Also the Euro Novas on TV stand were immaculate as always, Twin LET'd Nova isn't gonna win any concours awards but it's awesome just for being built and that yellow valver with the grey 17"s looks lovely, loads and loads of other VX's worthy of a mention but I honestly can't think of 'em all right now as there were too many!!!

Slatter
13-07-03, 06:45 PM
Just got back home

GREAT weekend!!!!! :D

Got nice and wet as dan said b4, i thought id got away with it until breeny and will told dan and ian i was slatter! :roll: Ohh well got a bit wet but had loadsa fun!

Met loads and loadsa people
Main ones being

Will (nutter) ohh and his little girlfriend :lol:
Breeny
Mike Oxford
Tilly
Stugsi
Fester
Dan
Ian
Chris T
Kev
Dicko
Micky
Techie

Well loads of u!

Had loadsa fun last night pissed on dodgems etc!!
Woke up with slight headache but didnt look anywhere as bad as breeny and will :twisted:

Saw loadsa Cars and thought alot of the ones for sale WERENT worth wot they wanted for it!

Strole on Trax so we can all meet up again

Slatter

techie
13-07-03, 06:56 PM
It was indeed a good weekend. Steaming on Saturday night.

Bumped into Slatter/Will/Breeny and the crew on my rounds. Nice to see you all. See Tilly and her regional lot, even though we didnt get time to share a beer was nice catching up.

Mick's car as picutred below is a minter indeed. The front bumper had been finished the night before and was done by the same guy that did mine for me. Wheels are indeed stunning, Mick also went to the trouble or painting all the inner wheels arches as you can see a fair bit of them through the wheels.

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=1325

Well sweet. Carried out a few Onsite mods, cheers Will for keeping an eye on me :)

My arse is now like this, Thanks to MattyWoo for sorting us the smart lights.

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=1326

Looking forward to Trax indeed.

Tilly
13-07-03, 08:23 PM
Had a brilliant weekend met loads of new peeps.

Topped up my tan 2 had a few water fights but nothing major (trhink u were all scared of me) :lol:

Cant believe i didnt reconize micky lol was like and who are u. sorry :oops:

Some lovely cars there. roll on next year

Breeny
13-07-03, 08:54 PM
Helloo.. Had a wicked weekend. Met loads of people and saw a few cars.. Unfortunately I wasn't feeling too good as I left some medication at home which meant my chest was a bit shit :!: Didnt get around the show much but still managed to drink a fair bit of beer lol

Some extremely nice cars out there... Its kind of given me the incentive to do a few more things to my car, so watch this space :wink:

Cheers for the soaking Dan and Ian... Pics of all the fun and frollics will be up soon :)

Fester
13-07-03, 10:00 PM
loads of stuff going on lol tried to see as many people as i could... no one i spoke to saw ben!

Slatter
13-07-03, 10:15 PM
i was also thinkin that .... noone saw ben

I spose he saw a load of pissed up people and thought "better stay clear" lol

classic

2.30 am this morning that old boy near tillys tent.

pissed bloke -OHHHH IM PISSSED U KNOWW

sleeping person - Someone knock that bloke out please

Lol was fucking quality !

kevw
13-07-03, 10:27 PM
Was a good weekend, met loads of people, missed loads too...

I might have me Nova done for next year lol

Stuart
13-07-03, 10:40 PM
kev race ya to get em ready lol

shame i missed it, poxy pretencious resraurant owner not letting me out of work till 2am,

anyway, did/does anyone have a pic of the manta lineup??

or even if they have a pic of a D *** WRX plated Irmsher "exclusive" Manta GTE (20xe conversion) in dolphin grey with 5 spoke "chunky" alloys??

mikeoxford
13-07-03, 10:56 PM
VERY good weekend. nothing like i have attended before.

again thanks for the soaking. i tired to avoid it, but then thought hey fcuk it! alto u daint get stu as bad as me :x :evil: :lol:

nice cars. picked up some nice (cheap) bits, nice totty.

i await pictures of us sleeping :roll: :oops: and getting soaked.

and stories of 40 mile round trips for burger baps and sausages!!!!!!

again PMSL at that drunk bloke

WELL FUNNY

Breeny
13-07-03, 11:47 PM
Funny you should say that Mike...

http://www.breeny.co.uk/billing.html

;)

Ben (lurk75)
13-07-03, 11:52 PM
The C20 XE Manta was awesome :!:

Dan
13-07-03, 11:52 PM
lmfao howwwww many u get of me in total, sneaky buggers. As for mike this one shows how he tried to lock himself in car until i climbed in to get him out with ian in waiting lmfao....

http://www.breeny.co.uk/billing2003%20038.jpg

mikeoxford
14-07-03, 12:05 AM
fair play anyway...... its all about having a laff and it was a fair cop :D

least i daint go moody like some! and i never had a spare chamge opf clothes! only a pair of tracky bottoms!

have to say :lol: ian had the best shooter! almost took the head of me shoulders!

mikeoxford
14-07-03, 12:08 AM
CHEESIEST PIC OF THE DAY GOES TO...............

http://www.breeny.co.uk/billing2003%20046.jpg

look just about ready for the morgue in this one...........

http://www.breeny.co.uk/billing2003%20035.jpg

karate style ive just woken up dont take pics of me look!

http://www.breeny.co.uk/billing2003%20036.jpg

they get worse so i wont go on

some good pics there breeny (of the show :roll: )

Ben (lurk75)
14-07-03, 12:25 AM
Look like the dude out of MAD magazine :!:

mikeoxford
14-07-03, 12:29 AM
Look like the dude out of MAD magazine :!:.............?

burgo
14-07-03, 01:12 AM
either i was walkin round wiv me eyes closed or u had all left by the time i got there bout 2.30 as i onlt saw breenys and the one next to it sorry dont kno whos it was im well gutted didnt get to see more but thats life and there will b other shows

techie
14-07-03, 08:06 AM
http://www.breeny.co.uk/billing2003%20065.jpg

I cant help myself, allways playing.

novax
14-07-03, 10:43 AM
Stunning weekend, met a few of you as I was walking around with Tilly on the Saturday night. Though met some of you before like Locky and Dan etc. Saw Ian on MIG on Friday too. Picked up a stunning Bailey catch tank for the new engine project. I'll try to get to a NL meet at MK soon and see you all properly.

Talking of MK, VxlSCC are at the karting track on the 24th August if any of you want to come along and watch/say hi etc. It's our National challenge thingy :)

Euro cars were great, I have the number of the carbon guy and you may see some of it on my car next year :D :D :D Did you see the quality tho? stunning. Shame about the twin engined Nova tho, broke down twice that I know of on the way home.

Slatter
14-07-03, 11:40 AM
great pics........ just a shame ure battery ran out when it did will ! :cry:

Rick Draper
14-07-03, 12:07 PM

HMMM Bum boys! :lol: Rick

Phil_G
14-07-03, 12:12 PM
Hi,

ello to everyone, (tilly, nova x, dan breeny, ian etc etc etc).

good weekend, good weather, etc etc etc

picked up a bumper for mine which im happy with (standard replacment for the faded original...

shame my nova wasnt there but still.....

Phil

Ste_Nova
14-07-03, 12:39 PM
yet again i managed to avoid everyone :lol:

locky
14-07-03, 04:27 PM
Though met some of you before like Locky and Dan etc.

:? I didnt attend! so gutted looked an excellent weekend il defo b there next year, just roll on trax!!!!!

Tilly
14-07-03, 05:56 PM
Though met some of you before like Locky and Dan etc.

:? I didnt attend! so gutted looked an excellent weekend il defo b there next year, just roll on trax!!!!!

it does say although met u b4 locky he met u at bristol meet :roll:

Li'l Sher
14-07-03, 06:08 PM
tilly biatch (forgot her name)

Lol :roll: That would b me :lol:

Tilly
14-07-03, 06:15 PM
Hiya mate

Li'l Sher
14-07-03, 06:18 PM
Hey u :D

Thanx 4 a gr8 weekend :wink: lmao

PeteG
14-07-03, 06:21 PM
fair play anyway...... its all about having a laff and it was a fair cop :D

least i daint go moody like some! and i never had a spare chamge opf clothes! only a pair of tracky bottoms!

have to say :lol: ian had the best shooter! almost took the head of me shoulders!

I did wonder where my super soaker went-last I saw of it was with Phil M and then i hear Ian hasn't let go of it all weekend long!! :D Got it back eventually but not in one piece!! :( the lever on top is broke!! Ah well tilly got the wrong end of it!! lol

Will
14-07-03, 06:25 PM
Great weekend, cheers for uploading pics breeny (they are my piccys) lol

:D

Nice to meet every1 again and have a laff, cheers for making the GF welcome, she was a bit :? abt coming but really enjoyed herself!

im awaiting comments abt breenys new tent now, lmfao

roll on trax and billing 2004 :D

Tilly
14-07-03, 06:25 PM
hahahaha and u didnt get wet 2 by me????? and u didnt get soaked by steve???? :twisted:

Li'l Sher
14-07-03, 06:32 PM
hahahaha and u didnt get wet 2 by me????? and u didnt get soaked by steve???? :twisted:

I certainly did :(

Fester
14-07-03, 06:32 PM
breenys fisher price tent was pretty poor lol

by the time me and kev got on the scene and started putting it up properly everyone else had resigned to buying a proper one lol

stugsi
14-07-03, 07:30 PM
i had great weekend about from the 40 mile detour glad to meet a few more people

breeny
will
slatter
fester
ian
freak
tilly
dan (thank for not soaking the car :D )
phil g
mike oxford
and anyone i forgot

got a few more bit to do to mine like swapping engines with breeny......
I WISH

i would love to get one done though

also thinking of having my seats done by freak

and breeny can you sort out donny for me please

PeteG
14-07-03, 07:40 PM

haha yup did get a bit wet. lol

Breeny
14-07-03, 10:17 PM
it wasn't a fisher price tent! lmao! anyway Its was both Wills and my m8's... hasnt been used in like 10 years... I think Will was more on about Christening my 20 minute old tent with his g/f! Tw@t!! :lol:

Stu, I'll sort out Donny for ya.. will mail ya the details, you might have to pay about a fiver for the ticket or something?

CP
17-07-03, 10:14 AM

lol!

Come out vis your hands up Englander - you are completely surrounded. Resistance is futile!

Lmao the Nazi stormtroopers in action.

Was well pissed off i missed it :cry:

Tilly
17-07-03, 01:12 PM
did u just want to get wet cp??? it can be arranged lol

Jim
17-07-03, 01:47 PM
did u just want to get wet cp??? it can be arranged lol

Wahaaaayyyyyy, CP's pulled ;)

Jim

CP
17-07-03, 02:38 PM
lol - you are on dodgy territory here Tilly. Are you challenging me to a super soaker fight? lol. I expect half the site would pay money to watch that and I dont think they'd be looking at me :lol: :wink:
I'd be going for upper torso body shots .....ahem :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ben (lurk75)
17-07-03, 02:46 PM
Is that the same part of the body you are focused on here CP?

http://www.illusional.co.uk/dicko/pv2003/meeting1.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dicko
17-07-03, 02:49 PM
tut tut breeny :roll:

Ben (lurk75)
17-07-03, 02:55 PM
lmfao :lol:

linzTDI
17-07-03, 03:03 PM
u bunch of perves

Ben (lurk75)
17-07-03, 03:04 PM
u bunch of perves

I hope that was not refered to me :!:

Dicko
17-07-03, 03:06 PM
or me :o

Ben (lurk75)
17-07-03, 03:08 PM
or me :o

Was you holding the camera :!:

linzTDI
17-07-03, 03:11 PM
yous all are!

Dicko
17-07-03, 03:13 PM
i was doing a suprise attack cuz she said i wouldnt be able to get a pic

so before she even knew who iwas i got a few snaps then said hi im dicko lmfao :P

linzTDI
17-07-03, 03:15 PM
well why didnt you enter them in the competition is that still going by the way?

:roll:

linzTDI
17-07-03, 03:23 PM
Well i think i will stay clear of all the meets and cruses yous lot go to, would not like my bit discussed on here and i dont think Tilly will either when she reads this

Dicko
17-07-03, 03:36 PM
:roll:

linzTDI
17-07-03, 03:43 PM
:evil:

CP
17-07-03, 04:04 PM
:lol:

The caption to that picture should be:

Dan: " Beam us up Scotty. Our mission on this primitive planet needs to be aborted - the natives are getting restless"

Tilly: " I've collected a couple of items from the planet surface that I will be taking back to the mother ship for further analysis"

CP: " Der.. where are they too then? ooo arrgh

Will thinks: Hmm... I wonder if Tilly farts just before we beam up - will it come with us or be left behind?

:o

linzTDI
17-07-03, 04:05 PM
WTF?? :?

Ben (lurk75)
17-07-03, 04:12 PM
That dosent explain why Breeny is licking his lips :!:

Dicko
17-07-03, 04:48 PM
hahha

this post is just fooked up now

but ye breenny u dirty rat :P

Breeny
17-07-03, 04:57 PM
I'm more worried about how big my beer belly is getting! :lol:

Jim
17-07-03, 05:15 PM
Well i think i will stay clear of all the meets and cruses yous lot go to, would not like my bit discussed on here and i dont think Tilly will either when she reads this

LOL, but you love the attention of others. Don't say you don't Mrs ***Pics of my Tits*** :roll:

Take it with a pinch of salt, it's all harmless fun.

LOL @ CP, I was thinking exactly the same...

Tillys thinking "I wish Will would stop staring at my tits"

Wills Thinking "Fook, I think Tillys notcied me staring at her tit's, I'll stare at her arse instead"

CP's Thinking "I wonder if Tilly wants to swap hats"

Dans Thinking "What was that number for Pizzahut"

Breeny's thinking "Mmmmm, Shiney....larrrr deeee daaaahhhh"

;)

Jim

CP
17-07-03, 07:02 PM
lol@Jim. I think we maybe in muppet corner territory now.

linzTDI
18-07-03, 09:15 AM
i wanted everyones attention to help me with my problem and i know how much testorterone is in the site so i thought that **pics of my tits ** would get your attention, and it did so i am happy

linzTDI
18-07-03, 09:15 AM
i wanted everyones attention to help me with my problem and i know how much testorterone is in the site so i thought that **pics of my tits ** would get your attention, and it did so i am happy

Ben (lurk75)
18-07-03, 09:25 AM
You love yourself and everybody knows it, im not being bitchy but it is a well known well commented thing.

Not a lot wrong with it just dont pretend you dont.

linzTDI
18-07-03, 09:29 AM
WTF?
No i dont
And i know everyone is gonna say all girls says this but i am really unhappy with apperance at the minute as i have put 2 stone on in a year with this stupid injection i was on.
All my close friends will know this so i dont think anyone who doesnt know me should judge me in this way!
This has also cause problems with me and my b/f with me being so depressed lately.

so back off

(and yes offence has been taken)

Jim
18-07-03, 10:07 AM
Women :roll:

Jim

linzTDI
18-07-03, 10:11 AM
oh someone else want to join in

Breeny
18-07-03, 11:18 AM
bleurgh, getting out of hand... Locked.