PDA

View Full Version : red nova spotted durham

Jedro
16-11-11, 09:39 AM
spotted a nice looking standard but tidy red nova around the dragonville area last night
THINK it had painted steels ether white or silver

rarely see novas on the road but when its this cold out i thought they were all tucked away for the winter

if its a member i was in the silver corsa behind you before you turned into tesco

Jedro
16-11-11, 07:44 PM
nobody then?

wwmnw
16-11-11, 09:40 PM
No idea who that could be mate.

christurboo
16-11-11, 11:55 PM
was it not a red gte? mk1 if so it might be mikygte off here

Jedro
17-11-11, 08:16 AM
dont think so, looked like a pretty standard mk2, not sure though, never seen the front end much. it had painted steels on, 13 or 14's, they looked white or silver (was dark) and the car was red, really tidy looking but standard, standard exhaust. i followed it out of kfc car park round to Tesco where it turned in.
i was repeating the reg to myself all the way home but i have a memory like a fish. G reg spring to mind though

Danny s-p
18-11-11, 12:36 AM
think it lee gte is it flame red or a purly red

christurboo
18-11-11, 12:43 AM
you might be lucky enough to see my back bumper if i see you out lol ;)

LEWI007
18-11-11, 12:49 AM
If it turned into Tescos it was propably some granny who has owned it from new and washes it every day thats why it looked mine lol

Jedro
18-11-11, 10:03 AM
think it lee gte is it flame red or a purly red

normal red and wtf are you doing on here danny, back in business? lol

you might be lucky enough to see my back bumper if i see you out lol ;)

hahaha whats in yours like?

If it turned into Tescos it was propably some granny who has owned it from new and washes it every day thats why it looked mine lol

not you then?

was a lad driving it i think

christurboo
19-11-11, 12:53 AM
found a mk2 k reg parked up for sale right next to me in gateshead gsi bumper, could it have been a mk2? has silver corsa sxi booooooolas

Jedro
19-11-11, 08:31 AM
nah mate, deffo steels on it