PDA

View Full Version : eccles/tom

turbojolt
15-11-11, 06:14 PM
So after 3 weeks pc not answering any messages and or phone calls he tells me my nova is coming back from sandblasting/painting tonight and he will send me some photos of it tonight also promised me the engine will be in and running 100% by then end of next week, knew it was to good to be true with this Dick

"Sorry mate forgot I lent my trailer to someone ( **** only knows how you do that ) so won't be picking you car up now might be able to get it tomorrow"

This guy is going to get me in trouble soon I've had enough of it.

Edd
15-11-11, 06:25 PM
cant you just get it back off him ?

turbojolt
15-11-11, 06:28 PM
No were to put it, it would have been better off back on hertfordshire at my mums but I played him 150 quid to pick it up and take it to his workshop in staffordshire like a mug

Edd
15-11-11, 06:30 PM
been down to see him in person ?

or dont want to cause you might lose it and get nicked ? lol

Pistol Pete
15-11-11, 06:32 PM
Dejavu.....

turbojolt
15-11-11, 06:36 PM
Dejavu.....

I know mate, but people need to know what he is like!

And I've been a few times but after the last visit I don't want to go back because I will lose it big time

Edd
15-11-11, 06:38 PM
hope you aint going to give him anymore cash

turbojolt
15-11-11, 06:42 PM
He will be lucky if I dont take my money back for him taking it up to his or the equal amount in tools and or parts

Pete
15-11-11, 06:43 PM
Id say try and find somewere to store it and grab it back.
Or you'll end up losing it mate.

turbojolt
15-11-11, 06:50 PM
That's the thing I was going to get a lock up near me with my back dated money from work, that I was going to receive at the end of the week I was suspended lol nothing ever works out the way its planned.

So now I'm back at the beginning with this whole situation being messed about by him.

wwmnw
15-11-11, 07:32 PM
Is this the same guy on MIG and other sites? http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/members/eccles_46737.html

turbojolt
15-11-11, 07:37 PM
Yer that's the tit mate, I've asked Stuart to start a sticky warning people about him but don't think I put my point forward very well as he hasn't agreed to do it.

reecegsi
15-11-11, 07:39 PM
Cant believe yours is still there hes had it longer then you!

John
15-11-11, 07:47 PM
Dude! scour the local rag for a lock up and go get the fooker back!

autoworksnovasport
15-11-11, 08:00 PM
bring it to me and ill finish it for you

NOV4_SPORT
15-11-11, 08:00 PM
^^^^ john is right, get a local recovery firm to collect the car and get it in a lock up if you can, i feel for you mate, but hope you can get it all sorted out soon.

turbojolt
15-11-11, 08:12 PM
bring it to me and ill finish it for you

Thanks for the offer mate I would take you up on it but with how unsure Iam with were my job stands it wouldn't be right to give it to you and not end up being able to pay you for your services.

turbojolt
15-11-11, 08:17 PM
Cant believe yours is still there hes had it longer then you!

Did he ever sort out your wiring mate, and I'm still not selling it to you lol

autoworksnovasport
15-11-11, 08:36 PM
Thanks for the offer mate I would take you up on it but with how unsure Iam with were my job stands it wouldn't be right to give it to you and not end up being able to pay you for your services.

ok mate im here if you want it doing (and ive got a shotblaster that comes to me:thumb:)

reecegsi
15-11-11, 09:05 PM
Did he ever sort out your wiring mate, and I'm still not selling it to you lol

Lol that was when you was thinking of getting rid and yh done it but ive had to go over it all again and change bits add plugs sort out bodges etc etc should of done myself but i had the money so let someone else sort it lol wont ever do that again! But now she is getting there lol

turbojolt
15-11-11, 09:10 PM
Lol that was when you was thinking of getting rid and yh done it but ive had to go over it all again and change bits add plugs sort out bodges etc etc should of done myself but i had the money so let someone else sort it lol wont ever do that again! But now she is getting there lol

And as I've said before its a lovely car mate, you robbing us all by not doing a build thread lol

turbojolt
15-11-11, 09:11 PM
ok mate im here if you want it doing (and ive got a shotblaster that comes to me:thumb:)

I will keep you in mind mate, just wouldn't want to mess you about if it all goes tits up for me lol

Mike
15-11-11, 09:17 PM
Anyone who trusts a stranger that isnt a legit business to build a car for them is a mug IMHO.

reecegsi
15-11-11, 09:18 PM
I will one day probably alot has changed since youve seen it aswell lol resprayed,gsi'd,morettes,mhws, engine work:thumb: and for some reason when you own a xe you always seem to buy loads of spare engines lol p.s ive got a let aswell but thats a different story lol

Benn
15-11-11, 09:19 PM
The guys banned on Mig now, for ripping people off.

turbojolt
15-11-11, 09:27 PM
Anyone who trusts a stranger that isnt a legit business to build a car for them is a mug IMHO.

Sorry but the guy own a tax registered bussines, and when I have it to him he was/seemed a reputable guy

Jeff16v
15-11-11, 09:27 PM
Bad news,

Hope it gets sorted TJ!

turbojolt
15-11-11, 09:28 PM
The guys banned on Mig now, for ripping people off.

When did that happen as he was still posting in threads yesterday

Mike
15-11-11, 09:29 PM
Sorry but the guy own a tax registered bussines, and when I have it to him he was/seemed a reputable guy

Is this "tax registered" according to him by any chance though....

Connor
15-11-11, 09:30 PM
Get it back, i'll give you a hand finishing it ;)

turbojolt
15-11-11, 09:41 PM
But your in Essex mate lol, were in Essex are you from by the way got a lot of mates round there

turbojolt
15-11-11, 09:43 PM
Is this "tax registered" according to him by any chance though....

Nah matey Google him and he is on the tax register thingy ma bob

Mike
15-11-11, 09:45 PM
Nah matey Google him and he is on the tax register thingy ma bob

Then why havent you took legal action you drongo.

Jesus christ mon.... sorry right but part of me has no sympathy for you as you dont seem to be helping yourself in the situation either :/

Edd
15-11-11, 09:48 PM
Then why havent you took legal action you drongo.

Jesus christ mon.... sorry right but part of me has no sympathy for you as you dont seem to be helping yourself in the situation either :/
Jeez Mike you had a bad day at work or something? lol

turbojolt
15-11-11, 09:50 PM
Nah mate leave out I want to know what mike suggest as I'm at a dead end

Mike
15-11-11, 09:51 PM
Jeez Mike you had a bad day at work or something? lol

Far from it. Been working on aero parts for a £1.2m super car most of the day.

Im just merely telling it how it is because Im a realist.

autoworksnovasport
15-11-11, 09:53 PM
because Im a realist.

lol:dlol

turbojolt
15-11-11, 09:58 PM
Far from it. Been working on aero parts for a £1.2m super car most of the day.

Im just merely telling it how it is because Im a realist.

Mate I'm waiting on your advice tbh???

Connor
15-11-11, 10:06 PM
Im living in derby as i go to uni there. Well im here till may time :thumb:
But my home is in essex

Mike
15-11-11, 10:11 PM
Mate I'm waiting on your advice tbh???

Have you contact Trading Standards..... let me guess.... No.
Have you spoke to a solicitor about any potential or possible legal action as leverage.... No again no doubt.
Have you checked his alleged "legit" company is even still trading? Nope.
Have even been to where ever it is he is in person & had it out with him? Foolishly also probably no.

If he is a legal registered business, then you have a hell of a lot of leverage behind you as a consumer of a serivice or product. Hell, I bet HMRC could shut his shonky operation down for ellicit trading as you can farking garantee any cash youve given him wasnt declared in his earnings.

IMH but brutal O, I also think there is a lot more to this story then your letting on... mainly the fact of (IMO of course) hes failing to do any more work as hes waiting on up front funding from you which your failing to supply (IMO only of course, but thats exactly what Im seeing here).

You cant blag a blagger mate. And all Im seeing here is one big blag, either from you to us, or from him to you.

turbojolt
15-11-11, 10:28 PM
Bruv why get you panties in a twist I was genuinely asking for your advice as you seemed to be the only person not just saying get a lock up and do it your self (wich I'm trying to do), I'm sorry if I'm not as clue up as you or the next guy I'm just stuck here not knowing which way to turn or what to do next

Mike
15-11-11, 10:31 PM
Bruv why get you panties in a twist I was genuinely asking for your advice as you seemed to be the only person not just saying get a lock up and do it your self (wich I'm trying to do), I'm sorry if I'm not as clue up as you or the next guy I'm just stuck here not knowing which way to turn or what to do next

I can see your blatantly hung out to dry, thats why I posted an easy to read list as oppose to an essay of blarbage.

Knickers in a twist they are not, as its not my problem. Im merely offering advice on things you really REALLY should have done a long time ago TBH.

Alan Sugar I certianlty aint, but I aint farking saft either lol everything seems to be in plain view to me but youve just stood there an let it happen :/ life lesson I suppose...

ratboy
15-11-11, 10:47 PM
i agree with mike, sometimes trading standards are amasing people.

but i worked in a garage many years ago where a car was dropped off for a rebuild, but funds never filtered our way.
we took legal action in the end.

if your the agreeved party go get legal advice.

Andy
15-11-11, 10:53 PM
Put it this way-if you took a car to kwik fit for new tyres and still didnt hear owt a month later after promises,you would be demanding to know where the fukk your car was! Why would it be any different for some mickey mouse forum mechanic.I mean hes supposed to be a legit trader right???
I really dont get it,people take cars to strangers miles away on forums,honestly,i wouldnt take my scalextric cars to half of the thunderheads that advertise "conversions"

turbojolt
15-11-11, 11:07 PM
Well tbh that's all in highlight and I know I have mugged my self off, and tbh I think I've got something sorted to get it sorted now so I can only see what happens now

turbojolt
15-11-11, 11:13 PM
i agree with mike, sometimes trading standards are amasing people.

but i worked in a garage many years ago where a car was dropped off for a rebuild, but funds never filtered our way.
we took legal action in the end.

if your the agreeved party go get legal advice.
Mate money hasn't been the issue on his last given deadline blown I had 2k spare I've brought 3 cars taxed and insured them with my own money aswell I have never been sort and even now I've moved half way up the country on my own back I can still get the money I would owe him together

ratboy
15-11-11, 11:18 PM
just go collect your car.
pay him what you owe him and take it else where.

turbojolt
15-11-11, 11:29 PM
I will be hopefully soon

turbojolt
15-11-11, 11:31 PM
But he won't be receiving any money

wwmnw
15-11-11, 11:42 PM
But he won't be receiving any money

Just a fist in the face?

turbojolt
15-11-11, 11:44 PM
I never dId that did I ;) lol

scott.parker
15-11-11, 11:57 PM
How many users of here has this guy shafted now then?
Seriously though just go a steal it off him if you have to with out telling him lol i would of actually killed him if i was you after 2 weeks!

L14MNP
16-11-11, 12:03 AM
Is this Majika GSi? lol

Hope you sort it out TJ.

Spudly
16-11-11, 11:13 AM
Is this Majika GSi? lol

Hope you sort it out TJ.

Wow theres a chancer's name that ive not heard mentioned for a while lol

Benn
16-11-11, 12:43 PM
Drive down, collect the car. Dont leave it with him. Some one ban him, he needs to be.

Mike
16-11-11, 05:24 PM
Is this Majika GSi? lol

Hope you sort it out TJ.

**** the bed, not heard that name mentioned for a LONG time lol he was a right @unt too. Very local to me aswell (Cannock).