PDA

View Full Version : VBOA is ....?

m4trix
12-07-03, 06:06 PM
Just been to the VBOA at Billing Aquadrome, spent ages walking round trying to find the show, when I finally found what looked like a tiny few stands, I thought I might have missed something!!!

Can someone enlighten me! Is it worth another look Sunday???

Did see a few stalls that were just like a breakers yard!!!

Jules
13-07-03, 06:00 PM
Are you blind? Did you not see the huge sections devoted to VxlSCC? Mig and others? Did you not see the twin LET engined Nova by the Regal stand nor the Euro Novas on the Total Vauxhall stand? No? oh well best go back on the Sunday and check 'em out.....oh wait....It's Sunday today.....oh well....
:roll:

Ste_Nova
13-07-03, 06:08 PM
i think he means he didn't see any stands selling neon washer jets...

p.s. why am i banned from mig?

Jules
13-07-03, 06:13 PM
i think he means he didn't see any stands selling neon washer jets...

Lmao, There was a stand selling some light_up_Xmas_tree_bulb_type_tat and yes they had a Max Power sticker on their stand!!!

m4trix
13-07-03, 07:52 PM
ok ok..... take the mick y not. i thought it was supposed to be this huge show is all.

did pick up some clear f flickers for ?12.50 , not a complete waste of time.

Jules
13-07-03, 09:34 PM
Well if you can name me a Vauxhall show in the UK that has more Vauxhalls at it than VBOA @ Billing then I'll eat my hat........

dave.gsi
13-07-03, 09:51 PM
pvd?

Rusty 16v
14-07-03, 03:31 PM
i thought it was supposed to be this huge show is all.

You really must have been at the wrong show mate, it was absolutely massive.

Jules
14-07-03, 05:12 PM
pvd?

Is a shop that sell Vauxhall tuning bits n pieces, I assume you meant PV, in which case then I'd still say that VBOA has more Vauxhalls on show.
:wink:

Ben (lurk75)
14-07-03, 05:33 PM
pvd?

Billing made PV look like toytown, i was very diapointed with PV the only thing it had going for it was the strip, all the stands were selling cheap tacky shite. it made me dubious about travelling up to billing but...

Billing was much better organised, a lot cheaper (entrance and food and drink etc), and just 100% better

novax
14-07-03, 05:48 PM
LMFAO!

PeteG
14-07-03, 06:34 PM
I think some one was walking round with there eyes closed or summat. :lol: