PDA

View Full Version : very urgent help needed

NASTYNOVA
07-11-11, 02:12 AM
the nova was stolen tonight, we have found and recovered it before the police even bothered to turn up at the door!! they have tried to pull the bike carbs off but failed, here is the part we need help with, the steering column is completely shot!! so urgently needed is a mk1 nova steering column, please text me on 07543375867 and i will call you back ASAP thank you very much in advance

wwmnw
07-11-11, 02:17 AM
Argh not another theft and unsurprisingly from the north east, a name has been re-occurring when something Vauxhall related has gone missing in the north east recently, sadly as I (and others) don't know for sure, it would be wrong to post the name.

christurboo
07-11-11, 09:58 AM
Argh not another theft and unsurprisingly from the north east, a name has been re-occurring when something Vauxhall related has gone missing in the north east recently, sadly as I (and others) don't know for sure, it would be wrong to post the name.

anyone i know?.........(runs to check garage)

Jedro
07-11-11, 10:02 AM
you know who it was like? shocking, want there finger cut off, seriously!

christurboo
07-11-11, 10:09 AM
you carnt have nothing in the north east unless its tied down and a staffy gaurding it proper joke.

glad you got it back mate steering colum is nothing compared to the full car.

Linch
07-11-11, 11:23 AM
Glad to hear it was recovered, makes people reluctant to post on the Internet incase there car gets targeted :(

NASTYNOVA
07-11-11, 11:26 AM
i have an idea who it was, only a handfull of people know where it is kept and its potential, and seems queer a lad im not 100% bout saw it on sat and it went on sun nite, if i find out it was him ill break his ****ing legs!!

mowgli
07-11-11, 12:02 PM
please remove any inflamatory comments & also empty your pm inbox.

Jedro
07-11-11, 03:04 PM
il help remove some fingers with pliers to put it nicely

mowgli
07-11-11, 03:16 PM
well, like thats a constructive post...

crime:............................penalty
car theft...................... they come round & tuck you up in bed & make you some nice cocoa...
assault, torture, GBH..... 5-life

Jedro
07-11-11, 09:31 PM
this is not the only theft in the NE, far from it!! theres been loads lately and they seem to be targeting vauxhall's...

sorry to be all blunt but its ruining what's left of the scene

christurboo
07-11-11, 11:20 PM
why no name and shame then? check out vauxsausage on bacefook there was some1 on about this

NASTYNOVA
08-11-11, 12:09 PM
whats inflamatory comments, and inbox emptyed

mowgli
08-11-11, 12:38 PM
Well, announcing that you are planning to break someones legs on a public forum, even if you don't name them, then that person gets beaten up & a cop or lawyer makes the connection is a very silly thing......

NASTYNOVA
08-11-11, 12:43 PM
meh, it makes no difference anyway, was that pissed off the dibbles got told what was going to happen, they jus said they never heard me say that!!

mowgli
08-11-11, 12:52 PM
Hmmm. Right until you actually do something about it.... I have some relatives in serious bother with the police because they decided to dish out some justice to a local tow rag, and their completely unblemished records meant nothing whe 6 cid turned up to drag them away

NASTYNOVA
08-11-11, 12:57 PM
its wrong like, they do nothing at all then when you sort it yourself you get ****ed up the ****!! thats the law for ye >:(

mowgli
08-11-11, 12:59 PM
No its not the law, its cops... They can easily say:'we didn't hear that', but they will know who to visit if something happens...

I have a good friend who is a cop on an out of the area force & he's told me a few things about what to do & not to do.

NASTYNOVA
08-11-11, 01:14 PM
well it is really, cops are supposed to enforse it, and they dont bother, they werent interested in how they got over a & ft wall or opened a rollershutter or the damage they had done, or what they had tried to take off the car, wernet interested in trying to print the car or the things they moved around in the yard, all they were interested in was "not to worry, you can get a newer car after the insurance claim" then they wonder why people get pissed off with them!!

mowgli
08-11-11, 01:36 PM
That is because they are told by their superiors to give you a crime no. And leave.. You should make an official complaint.