PDA

View Full Version : Obituary

Linda
11-07-03, 05:54 PM
Hi All
I haven't been on a while as I got p***ed off at seeing all the customised Novas on here. I was intending to at least spray my bumpers white (1.0 Litre G Reg, White very basic!)
Well, I have just put it in for an MOT and the bad news is............. it's had it! There is so much welding that needs doing to it that it is better to buy a new car. The good news is, is that I will be picking up my White P Reg Corsa 1.2 LS on Tuesday and have finally got the white bumpers I have always wanted! So I will be looking on Corsaweb from now on although I can still drool over the wonderful Novas on here! The original Corsa/Nova will always be the best car ever to come off a production line!
Thank You all who gave answers to my silly questions and farewell.
(I may be back for separation/grief counselling next week.)
Keep up the good work, keeping this special little hot hatch on the road!
Thanx
Linda
Obituary
Thank You Little White Nova for the year you have given me, you have been there ready and willing to do whatever I asked. You have helped me recapture my youth when I first saw the White Nova Club and Sting, what a life we could have had, me customizing and looking after you while you took care of business. You have helped move house. From hospital, you brought home my beautiful son for the first time. I had plans for you to be his first car. Alas, it will never be. I will never forget you xxxx

Linda
05-10-03, 05:44 PM
Hi guys
Just to let you all know (as if you care really!), that I have seen my old car out and about! Some sensible person went ahead and bought it and it was taxed so all the work needed to pass an MOT must have been done, so I am very pleased that my little Nova was saved from the scrappy once again. I wonder if it thinks it's a CAT!
TTFN
Linda
:D :lol: :wink: 8)
I know my signiture is a lie, but I can dream can't I :?: :?: :roll:

Ste_Nova
05-10-03, 05:48 PM
corsaweb :snigger:

ncole
05-10-03, 05:51 PM
corsasport is just slightly better

Mark
05-10-03, 06:02 PM
No Nova is every really dead - Unless Me or Ben get our hands on it!!...... :lol: :lol:

Ben
05-10-03, 11:52 PM
Corsasport is the biggest joke ever :!:

?Marty?
06-10-03, 01:26 AM
jesus, what is the world coming to.

Linda, are you for real? And do you have jesus in your life?

Linda
06-10-03, 08:31 PM
Do you guys not love your cars as much as I?

Chris LR
06-10-03, 08:36 PM
I dunno I traded mine in for a Saxo

?Marty?
07-10-03, 12:05 AM
cars are just material posessions, that get no love from me at all.

wisewood
07-10-03, 04:03 PM
why have you not accepted the 3.5k for yours yet then marty? lol

dave.gsi
07-10-03, 04:08 PM
cars are just material posessions, that get no love from me at all.

is that true???

i heard that this is you

http://www.rosbif.org/jokes/pics/lovemycar.jpg

wisewood
07-10-03, 04:21 PM
looks a bit like Kev actually...

Mark
07-10-03, 04:40 PM
Lol - That old pic again!

?Marty?
07-10-03, 11:36 PM
lol

That IS me. But i have to use a 5" zorst to get my wee beasty to fit.

wisewood - car's worth more to me than the money i'd get for it, BUT if he turns up on my doorstep with the cash, i'll hand over my keys.

But what i meant, was about love and 'having feelings'. Which is not possible for a car.