PDA

View Full Version : XE Carbon Plug Cover.GSI Bumper. Springs X14XE Engine & More

matt_vaughan
04-11-11, 03:36 PM
Got a few bits left over I'm not using so having a bit of a clearout
All prices are ONO.

---------------------------

Carbon XE Plug Cover £40

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/309390_10150303689504577_752519576_7495297_4347842 _n.jpg

GSI Front Bumper in Glacier White Perfectionist would want a refurb but thats like most, still usable on a road car easily.. Have the tow eye cover somewhere but cant find it so will post when I find it :thumb: £70

X14XE engine from Corsa Sport 16V

When it was taken out, the engine was on ~123,000 miles, but it is still a very good runner. Never smoked, and has had 2 oil replacements in the last 10,000 miles since I owned it.

Still pulls very well, and a great little engine, however due to age, I would recommend if you're a perfectionist to give it new stem seals etc.

It will come with the chip, transponder and ECU.

Looking for £120 ono (PRICE NOW REDUCED TO £100)

EDIT:

Few more details

It will come with the exhaust manifold and the front downpipe.

No wiring loom, as that has stayed in the car.

Corsa

- Twin Tailpipe (approx 2.5" round) Powerflow Backbox for B. £25
- Corsa washer stalk (can be used on Nova, straight swap) £2

Nova

- Pair of Blue (SRI?) electric/lit sun visors. Good condition just need a quick clean. £10
- GTE Door Cards. £10
- GTE Front Seats. Small bolster wear in usual place on drivers side. Both Complete. £30
- Full set TINTED glass. (Incl Front and rear windows and quarter lights from fronts) £25
- GSI Green Tint Glass (incl rear screen & rear side windows) £25
- Rear Window surrounds (pass side very slightly bent but easily bent back into position once fitted) £10
- Steering Wheel (6 bolt) with NOVA engraved into centre. Good for track use as leather starting to wear. £20
- Clear Cluster & Replacement clear lenses (you'll need one normal side cluster to replace the lenses in as cluster surround was knackered) £SOLD
- Standard OS Rear cluster £8
- Full set rear light clusters £15
- 2x Headlight switch surround & switch
- Electric window switch WITH the cassette holders (they need taking out and reseating, been stored in a box i think) £20
- Electric window switches (standard) £20
- Standard clock £3
- Cig lighter FREE
- Speaker covers £5
- Rear number plate light £3
- Working Mk2 Hazard Switch £5
- Non working hazard switch (good for keeping the indicators working lol) FREE
- Wing mirror shroud £4
- 2x dash cowels £4 each
- OS front indicator £4
- Grey Centre Console £5
- Heater surround centre of dash bit £5
- Rear MK1 SR bumper (GC) £25
- Laguna Splitter, uncut but was used on GSi previously £25
- Standard SR steering wheel (needs a clean but soud cond) £15
- Nova 60 mm front springs. Most of paint peeled off but still usable, had them on mine till a complete shock replacement which came with springs so no need for them now. £20
- Nova Rear Springs (SPAX) Good condition. Decent make. £20

- Predator Rear Spoiler (pretty rare IIRC these) £50 VVGC painted purple
http://hphotos-sjc1.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/291552_10150297757849577_752519576_7438123_3038514 _o.jpg

- Smooth boot. I put a scratch in it other day moving it, but as it's purple I assume most will want to respray anyway. Proper job, very good work. £35
- Bonnet VGC but has a slight kink on the edge on pass side so will sell as a "track" bonnet. No rust. As above, purple. £20

SOME ITEMS ARE WITH ME AT UNI IN PRESTON, SOME ARE AT PARENTS IN BRADFORD.

moffat
04-11-11, 05:08 PM
pics of corsa powerflow back box?

b16nov
04-11-11, 06:24 PM
could i get the rear window surrounds and also gte front door cards, do they have winder holes or leccy? can you price up for me with postage to rg7? cheers

matt_vaughan
05-11-11, 10:46 AM
Unfortunately thanks to my brother and his bike they are now bent like bananas(window surrounds). Could kill him.

Im not at home right now (at uni) but Ill get my dad to take pics of the door cards and the backbox guys and post them on here. IIRC the door cards have winder holes, but only about 60% sure of that.

matt_vaughan
14-11-11, 03:39 AM
bttt

--ToM--
16-11-11, 08:15 AM
how much for bumper posted mate