PDA

View Full Version : Arch Rolling....

VXRNuTTA
04-11-11, 11:46 AM
Wanting to Lower my loon 100mm all round and get stretched tyres on a wider offset wheel, So i will need to roll my Arches. But its mint and you can still see all the Spot welds on the Inner Arch, What would you say to doing this ? Good or Bad and would it De-value at a later date maybe ?
Cheers :);)

Benn
04-11-11, 01:21 PM
Devalue it right away. As it wont be 'mint' any more.

But it looks good. You can make good arch rolling tools with a jack and a skate board wheel.

Calamity Josh
04-11-11, 05:17 PM
Wanting to Lower my loon 100mm all round and get stretched tyres on a wider offset wheel, So i will need to roll my Arches. But its mint and you can still see all the Spot welds on the Inner Arch, What would you say to doing this ? Good or Bad and would it De-value at a later date maybe ?
Cheers :);)

Do it! and don't go for a different offset just get banded steels like i have

Iain
04-11-11, 06:25 PM
Perhaps look into getting a professional to do it if it's really that mint, it'll devalue it but as long as you don't introduce water traps and rust it'll be fine!

The Simps
04-11-11, 07:53 PM
www.archenemy.co.uk are doing my 200sx this week so will let you know of the quality.

Where are you based?

VXRNuTTA
05-11-11, 01:27 AM
Yeah i'm going to get it done Professionally, would rather it be done properly
Im based in Wolverhampton mate.
@ Calamity Josh, Where did you get yours banded mate and how was it done ? Sounds Good and they look Great on your Loon
Cheers Guys

Calamity Josh
05-11-11, 07:18 AM
Yeah i'm going to get it done Professionally, would rather it be done properly
Im based in Wolverhampton mate.
@ Calamity Josh, Where did you get yours banded mate and how was it done ? Sounds Good and they look Great on your Loon
Cheers Guys

you have a pm

The Simps
05-11-11, 10:42 PM
Phil from archenemy who's coming to do mine has been doing it a while and comes very well recommended. I believe he's based in Bucks and he's happy to travel. He's coming up to Norfolk to do mine.

Have you found the wheels you want to run yet? I was gonna run this on my loon with a stretched tyre but am no longer running vaux PCD so there now for sale. Speedline Mistrals (nice n light) in 7x16 et 35....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/TheSimps/IMG_1120.jpg

I'm asking £200 for the 4 with no tyres.