PDA

View Full Version : Novaload T-Shirts Coming Soon...

wisewood
11-07-03, 02:23 PM
Novaload will soon be making available t-shirts to members.
Male and Female fit will be available, the usual selection of small, medium, large or xlarge - and there are plans for several other items to come shortly afterwards.
These will be priced somewhere in the region of ?15 each to cover cost and postage, very little if any profit will be made from these items.

This is what they will look like (or similar anyway - i am still finalising all this stuff).

http://www.facethemirror.net/upload/nl_shirt_male.jpg http://www.facethemirror.net/upload/nl_shirt_female.jpg
http://www.facethemirror.net/upload/nl_shirt_closeup.jpg

before anyone asks - no you cant have any other colours :lol:
the supplier we are going to use only does that colour - so thats all you can have.

Rick Draper
11-07-03, 03:25 PM
I would be interested in a red one please Mr :lol: :lol:

Deffo want one just let me know when you have a deffinate price. Rick

SKoob
11-07-03, 03:27 PM
I want one :D

wisewood
11-07-03, 03:28 PM
i am off work all next week so gonna have a sit down and figure out exactly what need to be charging to cover all the costs etc.

when i get back i will post saying what's available and what prices things are. There are other things like mugs, mousemat, polo shirt etc that I am sorting out too.

simplesimon
11-07-03, 03:28 PM
I'm also keen too, when do you think they will be done?

SKoob
11-07-03, 03:34 PM
oh i'd be interested in the mouse mat :D

wisewood
11-07-03, 03:35 PM
Like i said, off next week and sort out the details then.

Monday 21st I am back at work... probably start taking orders around that time. Orders will have to be placed, money sent and then product ordered from the suppliers as I am not going to be holding loads of stock of all the different things, simply ordering as and when required.

But like i said, all needs to be finalised and worked out properly yet.
But for the tshirts as shown above you wont be lookin at more than 15 quid, unless the supplier increases prices, which i doubt they will.

Stuart
11-07-03, 04:26 PM
polo shirt :)

or eevn a short sleved shirt with novaload embroidered onto the pocket :)

place in swansea does the institute ones for ?5 (excluding shirt) so a few wouldnt cost too much from the right place :D

gotta look smart lol

wisewood
11-07-03, 04:36 PM
lmfao - polo shirt will be done.
slight extra cost - mosre expensive for the polo shirt, be 16 or 17 quid.
Hooded top and sweatshirt - and long sleeved tshirt coming too.

locky
11-07-03, 04:39 PM
I'l prob get the full kit lol, hoodies, t-shirts, polo shirts the lot!!!!!

wisewood
11-07-03, 04:44 PM
buy in bulk they make gread christmas gifts :lol:

Stuart
11-07-03, 04:58 PM
and jeans, bit like the spliffy fad form about 10 years ago lmao ;)

and for the laides a novaload bra,thong and suspender set ;)

wisewood
11-07-03, 05:12 PM
cambridge dont confuse matters, people are gonna expect to see some of this stuff :lol:

everything available will be revealed in a week.

Anton
11-07-03, 05:40 PM
put me down for the lot :D although I drive a non-nova :roll:

moffat sri
12-07-03, 04:34 PM
i'll have one too! 8)

Ben (lurk75)
12-07-03, 07:52 PM
How about a car cover with it on the side :lol:

I will have a couple of t shirts, need some new ones to use when working on the car :!:

locky
13-07-03, 10:43 AM
Im thinking of getting a long vinyl banner made up, with novaload written on it, take it 2 the shows 2 say its the novaload stand!

?Marty?
14-07-03, 01:06 AM
The T's ain't cool though.

novax
14-07-03, 05:59 PM
Hooded tops, made my chuckle - but I guess that's just my age coming through, LOL. Still I'll be interested when the time comes.

Tilly
14-07-03, 06:17 PM
How about a car cover with it on the side :lol:

I will have a couple of t shirts, need some new ones to use when working on the car :!:

well go to a cheapy shop and buy some then why spend ?10+ just to use ido cars in them???/