PDA

View Full Version : Cars Back

Cjscooby
11-07-03, 01:06 PM
Hiya All

She is out the bodyshop an looking SWEET fittin the interior tomorrow an the TV's an DVD tomorrow too!!!

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=1310
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=1311
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=1312
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=1313
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=1314
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=1315

If your goin to Pick Fault with it just Don't bother even Posting a reply cause it looks Sweet to me an don't care what everyone else thinks!!!!
Cheers Cj
Cj

dinky_n_sexy
11-07-03, 01:12 PM
me likes the car a lot, and i cant wait to go in it later :):):):):)
love little me xxx

NuTtY nOvA fLaIr
11-07-03, 01:13 PM
Cj it looks mint nice paint job, just need your gsi skirts bac on and a spilter which ever one you decide to get :?: are you gunna change the rear wiper for a jazz/yaris one :?: carnt wait to see the interoir fitted :D Craig

privatepie
11-07-03, 01:19 PM
lks lovely m8 :wink: :wink:

jackbd
11-07-03, 01:22 PM
come on man - you can see ur reflection! and the of the fence over the road! that looks sweet!

jackbd
11-07-03, 01:22 PM
come on man - you can see ur reflection! and the of the fence over the road! that looks sweet!

DUNOVA.
11-07-03, 01:24 PM
Looks the dog's b mate I don't think anyone can pick a fault with it!
How much did it set you back????

wisewood
11-07-03, 01:25 PM
i dont like it - its too clean and shiney :lol:

SaraGSi
11-07-03, 01:27 PM
Cant see it :cry:

krobinson
11-07-03, 01:45 PM
lookin good :D

dan_mk1
11-07-03, 01:55 PM
:o
bella!
:lol:

Damogolfgti
11-07-03, 01:56 PM
looks sweet :lol:

Cjscooby
11-07-03, 02:16 PM
yeah i am puttin a Jazz wiper on i thinks, not sure on the splitter just yet waiting for the clips to come for my skirts!!

It cost me ?650 for the whole lot !!

Cheers for all the good comments an Wisewood i think Olly Has something to compete with for the clean an shiny side of things now :rofl:

Cj

RobIsGrt18
11-07-03, 02:24 PM
very nice m8, subtle yet shiney :) u shud be pleased !!

Nova-Boy
11-07-03, 03:48 PM
Very shiny! Good finish from wwhat i can see. Pleased for you mate!

Good luck with the interior and i hope you got a good alarm for those TV'S!!

I'd Black the windows if i were tou!

krobinson
11-07-03, 04:02 PM
http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/psc/imageup/1057935845__novaside2.jpg

Whats that on the door/quater mate?

It appears in 2 different angled pics so i dont think its a reflection

Jim
11-07-03, 04:03 PM
Looks really good CJ.

Get it garaged so no one can key it :roll:

Jim

locky
11-07-03, 04:44 PM
Looks wicked! bet ur chuffed now its painted!

dave.gsi
11-07-03, 07:09 PM
looking good, why didn't you remove the old number plate light while it was in the bodyshop?

Jim
11-07-03, 08:10 PM
looking good, why didn't you remove the old number plate light while it was in the bodyshop?

I was thinking the same, but he didn't want any bad comments, so thought I'd best leave it.

Jim

jamesnova
11-07-03, 08:40 PM
u've done really well mate!! i cant wait till ya come round 2mora so i can c it lol
it looks fukin mint! altho i can c wot u menta about u thinkin of goin -60mm agen lol

hotdogs_r_us
11-07-03, 08:59 PM
One word :

Class :wink:

Cjscooby
11-07-03, 11:23 PM
http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/psc/imageup/1057935845__novaside2.jpg

Whats that on the door/quater mate?

It appears in 2 different angled pics so i dont think its a reflection

ITS A REFLECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An the old number plate light is still on because the bloke didn't have enough time to smooth it over as well as gettin everything else done to that was the easiest option!!

Cj

RobHardyUK
11-07-03, 11:24 PM
looks wicked mate! glad to see them squares on your door go! change ya sig now u have coded bumpers :)

Mel
13-07-03, 09:02 PM
bring back the old black tailgate :lol:

naa, jk mate, it looks really really good! :D

dinky_n_sexy
13-07-03, 11:58 PM
the car is great cj, the interior if fckin great, seats to sleep in, TV's to watch, and a fck off sound system, now all u need is a fridge and a kettle for my cuppas :lol: :?: :lol: ok ok i wish i could drive the car now :( :(
love little me xx

DazK
14-07-03, 12:18 AM
very nice mate very nice indeed 8)

?Marty?
14-07-03, 12:59 AM
Agree, very nice.

Nova-Boy
14-07-03, 08:11 AM
So are you not putting the Massive front bumper back on?

Ben (lurk75)
14-07-03, 01:59 PM
Clean the tyres they look awful :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only messing CJ, looks like a good finish.

Why were you so worried about negative comments? what were you expecting people to say?

Nova-Boy
14-07-03, 04:15 PM
It will be because we gave the preperation work a bit of a hammering in the other topic about it! :lol:

Cjscooby
14-07-03, 09:01 PM
Cheers for all the good comments even got a good one out of Marty :o just messing marty,

As for the comments from Krobinson..... just don't like the competion from others so just picks fault with the slightest little things like a reflection you must be a bit Slow to not work out it was a reflection :?

And Ben the car wouldn't be running with out the engine from your grubby hands :wink: Its still running Sweet as a nut !!!

Cheers again
Cj

Fester
14-07-03, 11:35 PM
the gsi bumper looks better than the other one

krobinson
15-07-03, 01:53 AM
As for the comments from Krobinson..... just don't like the competion from others so just picks fault with the slightest little things like a reflection you must be a bit Slow to not work out it was a reflection :?

I said earlier in the thread that it looks good. Then i noticed that this reflection showed up in 2 different angled pictures. If u change the angle from which a picture is taken then the reflection should change too.. law of physics... I wasnt badmouthing it in anyway!

And i'm in no competition with others, my car is built how i like it, to a high standard. This isnt a competition, if it was then i'd be out long ago, beaten by the likes of brett w...

Jim
15-07-03, 12:38 PM
Chill CJ, don't think Keith meant any disrespect. I know you asked people not to post bad replies, but you can't stop people from doing so (unless you get an Admin to delete all negative posts). Like you said, you're happy with the car so it doesn't matter what others think. I'm sure there are things on your car that people would do differently, for example I'd have got the number plate light on the top of the bumper removed. Ok, you said they didn't have time to do it, but I'd consider taking it back to them at a later date to get it smoothed over as it's no longer needed.

You're car does look really good and you should be happy with it. Both you and Keith and all the other people with decent paint jobs have made me jealous with your shiney paintwork and clean rear arches :cry: Maybe one day mine will be sorted, lol.

Kieth, I just noticed, in the the two pics where the reflection seems to be in the same spot. If you look at the pics, the only main difference is that CJ has angled the camera in one of the pics, so the reflection might not change all that much.

Jim

P.S. I'm not wanting to get into a debate about refletions and angles, LOL ;)

Tilly
15-07-03, 01:15 PM
looking sweet cj

Cjscooby
15-07-03, 08:42 PM
I know what your saying Keith but like you said you want your car how you like it an i want mine how i like it so think we should just end it now an just shake hands an foget about it :wink:

Slim the reason i didn't get the number plate light removed is cause i don't want it to crack like all the ones i have seen at shows an stuff an me mates have also cracked as the bumpers flex alot.

Cheers for all the good comments and i did expect the bad ones anyway but not to worry.

I have now got the TV's an DVD player in with the Leather interior an is looking sweet an also sounding sweet.

Just need to wash an polish her an she will be sorted.

Does anyone know where i can get some Crome plastic Bumper strip to put in the slot where the coloured tape usually is?!?!?!?

Cheers
Cj

locky
15-07-03, 08:50 PM
[quote]I have now got the TV's an DVD player in with the Leather interior an is looking sweet an also sounding sweet.[quote]

Looks F*****G AWSOME!!!!

Cjscooby
15-07-03, 09:17 PM
Cheers locky

PeteG
15-07-03, 11:05 PM
Bloody hell thats one tidy Nova. Nice one Cj.

dave.gsi
16-07-03, 12:15 AM
why does the rear bumper flex alot?? surely it only moves if someone smashes u from behind.

anyway, even if you can't get to the bodyshop yet take the old one out and leave the hole, it'll be less noticeable

?Marty?
16-07-03, 02:13 AM
Blank the hole off with some carbon fiber then, or something.

Though the holes can be plastic welded, so only a tiny bit of filler is needed to smooth it over. That wouldn't crack then.

Does look brilliant though.

olly55
16-07-03, 12:04 PM
must say m8 that car is flawless! love the paint so glossy

did u get that leather intreroi with holes inthe headrests 4 tvs?
it contrasts well with the red, looks lush

only things id do if it were mine (own opion not slagging it)

slam it 60/70mm leave the skirts off
and go 4 17s

but its ur car and looks good as she is!

Nova-Boy
16-07-03, 12:45 PM
Did you get the whole car sprayed or just the bits that were undercoated and stuff in your other topic?

novamark
16-07-03, 12:59 PM
very nice job mate, looks well phat.

Cjscooby
16-07-03, 02:37 PM
The whole car has been resprayed mate!!!

Yeah got interior with the holes ready for the TV's so thought might as well fill them with TV's!!

Cj