PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know my car

Ben Carter
26-10-11, 10:22 PM
Hi can anyone help me just bought a silk violet nova gsi and in the rear window was a png sticker the cars reg is J148 SVN any info would be great

Spudly
26-10-11, 10:52 PM
Did you buy it from a lad out withernsea way, as that sounds like one my mate Chris Hardy offered me a few months back, one of his mates was selling it, on corsa GSi three spokes if its the same one?

Cant say as i know the car unfortunately either way, but where abouts in Hull you from as there arent many peeps this way on with them these days, but its good to see there are still a few:d

Ben Carter
27-10-11, 12:41 PM
Yeah that's the one I'm in thorngumbald been told it had been stored for alot of years by looking at it i think this maybe true really is in good nick only reads 21000 miles on the clock but don't know how true it is thanks for the response

Spudly
27-10-11, 08:12 PM
Lol its mad aint it, ive never met you before but because its a local nova i know of it haha, would be good to have a spy round it, Hardy said it had been stored for a while and was in very original condition, hope its a good one and you enjoy it:thumb:

Ben Carter
27-10-11, 08:20 PM
Yeah its a good starting point for a project going to get some photos on here over the weekend