PDA

View Full Version : exhausts

swedge
26-10-11, 03:33 PM
im in need of a middle silencer for my exhaust as its currently just a straight through and i reckon itll be way to loud

anyone have any recomendations as theres nothing like thnat where i live

ive called midlands exhausts who advertise on ebay but they currently moving premises

the silencer has to be 28" from tip - tip (including the exhaust bits that stick out), prefferebly clamp on both sides but not too fussed

has to be 2" at 1 end and 1.75" at the other

t40nova
26-10-11, 06:08 PM
hi mate my cousin has a remus centre section up for grabs for a corsa b dunno if it will be any help has the remus back box aswell will get some sizes for ya if your interested

Iain
26-10-11, 06:11 PM
Mij exhausts will be able to sort you out a ss box with custom length

swedge
10-11-11, 06:36 AM
Mij exhausts will be able to sort you out a ss box with custom length

thier waiting on health and safety certificates before the can start production again which wont be untill december 4th :(

anyone else know somewhere that can make it, ive tried exhaust--uk on ebay but they want nearly £100 for the thing

swedge
16-11-11, 04:56 PM
anyone know anywhere else

meercat exhausts want £100 for the thing

Jedro
16-11-11, 08:57 PM
do vaux or your local parts dealer not have standard ones in? will be better than a strate through as you'll need a bit of back pressure

i hate my corsa exhaust atm, stainless 4 branch, de-cat, strate through sportex tube and a 3" tipped back box... proper noisy and feels worse to drive than the small silencer one i not long took off

swedge
17-11-11, 02:24 PM
well i managed to get a price from mij exhausts who sell on ebay and have thier own website etc

£62 delivered which im happy about

it will be 4" round diameter box 24" long and with each end having 2" of pipe, 1 end being 2" and the other 1.75"