PDA

View Full Version : How nice it is to steal from work!

Nova-Boy
11-07-03, 10:00 AM
Just been down to the sheet metal shop to bag me a nice piece of stainless mesh for my grille! :lol:

Not to mention the full apm wiring kit i made up.

And 100's of cripms in ever size and shape.

And used the machine shop to clean my car valves up etc etc.

The list goes on!

Anyone else find work comes in handy for stuff like that?

wisewood
11-07-03, 10:15 AM
My place is quite useful...

stationary stuff mostly.
a ream of paper here, a box of pens there - whose gonna know?
I use around 10 reams per week just doing my job!

the alcohol is not really very easy to steal - and if caught doing that it would be instant dismissal so i dont bother with it. The warehosue has a camera on each end of every aisle - and we have to be checked by security on the way out.

Nova-Boy
11-07-03, 10:18 AM
Sometimes we have random searches on the way in and out of work but i have never been asked to step inside and bend over yet!!

Pluss i think they only check you pockets and bag.

A mate of mine walked out with 20m of twin and earth wrapped round his waist, got pulled over to be checked and they didn't find it!! WTF!

benji
11-07-03, 10:28 AM
i've got about 1000 meters of various sizes of cable in the garage along with loads of sockets, switches etc, all 'borrowed' from work, It's bet when some one want a job doing on the side and i say "the labour will be ?50 and the parts will be ?150" they think i'm a good lad doing all that work for ?50 but in actual fact i paid sweet F.A. for all the part's :D

giggler
11-07-03, 10:32 AM
Well unfortunately my place of work isnt very good for pinching fings!!! unless ive got a sick fetish for rubber compounds! :lol:

Nova-Boy
11-07-03, 10:33 AM
Take it your a spark then benji.

Rubber Compounds!! yunmmy mmmmmmmmhhhhhhhh. I love rubber coumpounds!! :lol:

giggler
11-07-03, 10:34 AM
Take it your a spark then benji.

Rubber Compounds!! yunmmy mmmmmmmmhhhhhhhh. I love rubber coumpounds!! :lol:

really? hmmmmm :| theres some strange peeps in this world!! :o :P :P

wisewood
11-07-03, 11:24 AM
somehow i seriously doubt that Clwyd Compounders Ltd produce the sort of rubber compounders that you'd be interested in :lol:

You could always havea computer away under your jacket Carla! :lol:

kwik^_^
11-07-03, 12:13 PM
I work for myself so I can get away with it no problem. :D

Nova-Boy
11-07-03, 12:29 PM
Does it class as a gain if your stealing from youself??

that reminds me. I still owe myself that ?10 I borrowed! :lol:

giggler
11-07-03, 12:36 PM
somehow i seriously doubt that Clwyd Compounders Ltd produce the sort of rubber compounders that you'd be interested in :lol:

You could always havea computer away under your jacket Carla! :lol:

lol!!! :lol:

errrr not sure if i cud actually fit a pc under my jacket!! come to think about it, doubt i wud be able to fit 100 kilo's of NBR 70 natural rubber either :p

my work is crap! nothing to steal :(

wisewood
11-07-03, 12:40 PM
errrr not sure if i cud actually fit a pc under my jacket

yeah you could - wear that long grey coat of yours you'll get something under there easy.

giggler
11-07-03, 12:51 PM
errrr not sure if i cud actually fit a pc under my jacket

yeah you could - wear that long grey coat of yours you'll get something under there easy.

lol!!!

could do!!! gr8 idea actually cos we sell a compound which is for about 5 kilos is worth about 3-6 grand!!!!!

wisewood
11-07-03, 12:56 PM
there you go then - just sneak it out a kilo at a time and make about 600 quid.

once a week that would be quite a nice little income supliment :lol:

giggler
11-07-03, 01:02 PM
there you go then - just sneak it out a kilo at a time and make about 600 quid.

once a week that would be quite a nice little income supliment :lol:

yeh wud be ace!!! however theres one problem!

who the hell am i gonna sell it to? :lol:

Jim
11-07-03, 01:02 PM
LOL, I take it you lot don't work for companies that monitor you? Just be careful this bragging doesn't get you all into trouble.

Jim

wisewood
11-07-03, 01:04 PM
thing is once they have monitroed you they will then have to prove that what has been said is the truth - i mean, it may just be some innocent bragging on my part. :D

Nova-Boy
11-07-03, 01:11 PM
Just been out to the Car park in my dinner hour, took off my grille, brought it into work and fixed my new mesh on!! hahaha!!! :lol:

giggler
11-07-03, 01:17 PM
thing is once they have monitroed you they will then have to prove that what has been said is the truth - i mean, it may just be some innocent bragging on my part. :D

lol!

i wasnt bragging! i was messing! if i seriously wanted to pinch some rubber i wouldnt be bragging about over a website! where the people in your works actually have access too! :lol: :lol:

wisewood
11-07-03, 01:23 PM
well i could easily give out detailed instructions on how to gain access to the building here - getting around the electric fence and the guards, without being seen on the cameras etc.

i think to be honest if they were monitoring me, i would have got into trouble before now. :lol:

giggler
11-07-03, 01:36 PM

heres the deatils fo my place!

walk straight through reception, carry on down the corridor go into factory, pick up a big piece of rubber, walk back through the corridor past reception and through door!

:lol:

locky
11-07-03, 04:51 PM
My chequerplate in my car was next 2 nothing, iv got lotsa little bits n bobs 4 free! iv always asked 4 it, and offered 2 pay, but they wont take it from me lol work has been really useful 2 me!
I put the car in the workshop just over a weekend 2 do the conversion, there was parts where all the fitters was givin me a hand lmfao!
Cant fault work!

wisewood
11-07-03, 05:15 PM

heres the deatils fo my place!

walk straight through reception, carry on down the corridor go into factory, pick up a big piece of rubber, walk back through the corridor past reception and through door!

:lol:

bitm ore difficult here - here you have to navigate electric fence, security guards, cctv and user level swipe card controlled doors :lol:

but all of them are easy to get around, i have worked it out over the three years i been here.

Paul
11-07-03, 06:02 PM
I just rob woteva I want from my work. I work as a kitchen assistant, so take a bowl down to the freezer rob profiteroles, chocolate sauce cream. Burgers for a barbeque, whatever I want. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Neil.
12-07-03, 03:00 AM
yeah, i got this today from work, didnt include bottle..

http://www.stuffing.freeserve.co.uk/bottle1.jpg
http://www.stuffing.freeserve.co.uk/bottle.jpg