PDA

View Full Version : Any good Seat forums?

John
23-10-11, 09:18 PM
No not what you sit on, but the spanish car manufacturer. We've been looking for a specific car to replace our zafira, and have found one specific model, but they're rarer than a rot free nova! need to find out some more info/specs/details etc. Ta :)

mowgli
23-10-11, 09:21 PM
best of luck john. apparently one night, when pissed up , i convinced a mate of mine to go & look at Seats, and now he has one & loves it..he doesn't want to change it...

it must be good for you to choose it over a touran

John
23-10-11, 09:25 PM
best of luck john. apparently one night, when pissed up , i convinced a mate of mine to go & look at Seats, and now he has one & loves it..he doesn't want to change it...

it must be good for you to choose it over a touran

I would have a touran tommorow, the wife however has other ideas lol The seat is variant is considerably cheaper than the vw one too. Would just have to put up with a naff interior.

Stuart
23-10-11, 09:26 PM
just swap the insides out for a real VAG then lol

and the dampers/springs, and anything related to comfort/technology lol

John
23-10-11, 09:38 PM
just swap the insides out for a real VAG then lol

and the dampers/springs, and anything related to comfort/technology lol

vag interior won't fit :( It's such a shame the interiors let them down, same with skoda. They'd be good then! Ahh well at least i won't have to drive it, and will only have to fix it when it goes wrong. (i can do that bit seeing as it it has the a3/1k golf chassis/engine/box etc.)

Not too bad tbf on the tech front, mp3 compatible, aux for the phone. etc Good spec as standard too. (she's seen an altea fr derv btw, cheaper than the leon and considerable cheaper than vw)

mowgli
23-10-11, 10:11 PM
the altea is what my mate bought

Stuart
23-10-11, 10:14 PM
Chap at work has an Altea.... its ok enough. Just be wary of the lumber adjuster failing on the drivers seat.

John
23-10-11, 10:18 PM
Chap at work has an Altea.... its ok enough. Just be wary of the lumber adjuster failing on the drivers seat.

that's why i need to find a handy forum, to find out all the niggly faults. I'm guessing the 170 brake diesel has the good old injector fault too. I hope seat uk cover them (like audi do)

Novasport
23-10-11, 10:26 PM
http://www.seat-forum.co.uk/forum/index.php

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/