PDA

View Full Version : Immobiliser

coxyboy
23-10-11, 11:50 AM
Does anyone know how to bypass an immobiliser on a 1.8 8v N reg cavalier engine? (single point injection)

Any help would be much appretiated

L14MNP
23-10-11, 12:27 PM
lol lol lol

Even though it's a low value car, you won't get people sharing info like that on a public forum mate!
Find out what is immobilised, coil pack, fuel pump etc and bypass the loom. Can't see it being too involved (inside ECU) on a Cav.

L14MNP
23-10-11, 12:27 PM
lol lol lol

Even though it's a low value car, you won't get people sharing info like that on a public forum mate!
Find out what is immobilised, coil pack, fuel pump etc and bypass the loom. Can't see it being too involved (inside ECU) on a Cav.

coxyboy
23-10-11, 12:49 PM
The injector is immbilised, if i tip a little petrol inside it stays running, but dont know how to bypass it lol

Cheers coxy

L14MNP
23-10-11, 12:54 PM
I'd get an ECU pinout, see which supplies the injector, and run a new wire from ECU to injector. It could be the ground wire that you need to bypass, as some systems send a pulse.

brainsnova
23-10-11, 12:56 PM
Has it got the alarm control box is the passenger kick panel or is it an aftermarket immobiliser

coxyboy
23-10-11, 01:03 PM
Ok mate cheers, it is a standard one with the chip in the key... Il have a play and see what i can do