PDA

View Full Version : HELP!

mikeoxford
10-07-03, 11:01 PM
:lol:

hrm

need something to cheer me up.

car is pi$$ing me off. hit a MAD pot hole today and ripped one of the fins of my skirts off - managed to put it back on though.

engine etc etc is being rebuilt slowly, and cant progress much faster than the rate it is already.

bodywork cant really be done until after the engine, for personal reasons.

also novatrader is doing my head in :lol: replied to 2 for sale adds. get a reply of both the geezers, agree to buy it etc etc then never here nothing. pi$$ me right off. could be worse they could have my money. but i heard of timewaster buyers NOT sellers!!!!!!!!

so apart from that

what can i do to cheer meself up?

money no object

nothing ridiculous though.................

Slatter
10-07-03, 11:16 PM
Amsterdam for weekend

Need i say any more :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ben (lurk75)
10-07-03, 11:22 PM
yup im off for a weekend to europe next weekend (4th time this year :D )

Dont need to tell me about timewasters :twisted:

privatepie
10-07-03, 11:25 PM
go banger racing on sunday 2 days long anuf 2 build a car

mikeoxford
11-07-03, 12:24 AM
:lol: very good..........

any car related ideas though?

whitey
11-07-03, 12:25 AM
Mike wheres all this money coming from? You have only just finished college!

i mian im not skint but i couldnt afford and engine rebuilt, insurance, petrol, beer money weekends away and so on and so forth?

Inherit some money?

mikeoxford
11-07-03, 12:29 AM
Mike wheres all this money coming from? You have only just finished college!

i mian im not skint but i couldnt afford and engine rebuilt, insurance, petrol, beer money weekends away and so on and so forth?

Inherit some money?

:lol:

well

ive had a load of savings stashed. cos i worked from age of 16 every school holiday for ?7 an hour at a computer place 9-5 until last year. so i had a bit of that.

and ive aleways had regular income, used to get ENOUGH cash from yahoo auctions. sold SO MUCH SH!T on there!

i mean loads. not rubbish - good stuff.

and then ive been at safeways the past year. part time.

apart from that thats it

mom and dad have been putting into a insurance bond tingy for me, and one of them paid out this year. wont disclose how much :lol: and i (being a spoilt brat only child) have the same to come in a few months :lol: as they took a policy out from day i was born, and also from age of 1.

so i have about ?300 of my "own" money left after all engine work and all mods u mentioned whitey.

then i got my two insurance tings. obv i ent spending them all on car or all on shit either. im investing about half, and setting up a company also with ma da

mikeoxford
11-07-03, 12:49 AM
anyone help m in my quest!?

Ben (lurk75)
11-07-03, 08:03 AM
lol im off to thiland for a month on boxing day as well :lol:

Dicko
11-07-03, 09:43 AM
book yaself a day at a rally track and get a go in a raly spec scooby

forgot how much it was cuz my mate did it, sumit like ?200-?300 but worse every penny apparently

Jim
11-07-03, 11:16 AM
what can i do to cheer meself up?

money no object

nothing ridiculous though.................

Lose the spoiler off the rear of your car. Or take it off, trim it down so that it doesn't overhang so much and decapitate cyclists as you drive past :P

Ok, that might not cheer you up, but it'll cheer the rest of us up :P

You could also get your a**e on MSn so I can send you this Top Trups template for you to test print :roll: :wink:

Jim

courtenaynova
11-07-03, 12:58 PM
Well Mikey boy........you could always pop round and see my sis. Im sure she can cheer you up...and you can have a cuppa as well :D :D :D :D :D

Will
11-07-03, 01:37 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stuart
11-07-03, 03:07 PM
play on the stock market ;) its a good laugh (aslong as you make money lol)

also go to rockingham and do one of their many days in race cars, even a prancing doneky day if ferraris float your boat

elsey197
11-07-03, 03:44 PM
go to billing for the weekend and have a laugh :D