PDA

View Full Version : Street racing. You're doing it wrong!

L14MNP
20-10-11, 09:29 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/5320ib.jpg

Who would your money go on?

Mike
20-10-11, 09:36 PM
The white van.

bai1ey
the transit looks tidy for a old smiley

turbojolt
the left as the right is carring more weight, unless the weight helps with tracton of the line geez its a hard one

L14MNP
20-10-11, 09:39 PM
My money is on the RHS one. A more serious driver imo. Look at the seat! Also seems to be running a little negative camber on the rear.

Of course it all depends on tyre pressures, battery life and reactions. lol I agree that the ol' banana is a clean one!

mowgli
my money is on the lh one too

Spudly
Those things boil my fecking piss, they should NOT be on the road so why the hell do these dozy old coffin dodgers think its acceptable to pootle along at walking pace on the road with them!

Andy
20-10-11, 09:42 PM
Theyre dangerous-a local window cleaner got knocked off his ladders round here by one of them in town

wwmnw
20-10-11, 09:42 PM
Those things boil my fecking piss, they should NOT be on the road so why the hell do these dozy old coffin dodgers think its acceptable to pootle along at walking pace on the road with them!
Especially country roads, nearly wiped a couple of them out as they're riding along as its getting dark.

Do them things have reg plates on the back of am I tripping?

L14MNP
20-10-11, 09:44 PM
I've encountered one sitting in the middle lane of a 70mph dual carrigeway as I rounded a corner. had to just sling it into the outside lane and still barely missed him. Horns were sounded, and yes, he gave me the fingers! lol

Stupid owld ****!

Spudly
20-10-11, 09:49 PM
Rob was telling me the other week he was in the right hand lane of a national speed limit dual carriageway coming out of scunny, approaching a right hand turnoff, only to be presented by one of these in the outside lane wanting to make the very same turn, car doing 70mph, + some dozy old cnut at walking pace on one of those dangerous things = brown pants for Rob and some nice 11's on the road, he only just missed the fool!

mowgli
20-10-11, 09:50 PM
Theyre dangerous-a local window cleaner got knocked off his ladders round here by one of them in town

the rofl copter is being pulled out of its hanger lol lol lol lol lol

Andy
20-10-11, 09:50 PM
Spud- he should have wasted the geriatric mug

mowgli
20-10-11, 09:51 PM
Rob was telling me the other week he was in the right hand lane of a national speed limit dual carriageway coming out of scunny, approaching a right hand turnoff, only to be presented by one of these in the outside lane wanting to make the very same turn, car doing 70mph, + some dozy old cnut at walking pace on one of those dangerous things = brown pants for Rob and some nice 11's on the road, he only just missed the fool!

and just imagine the headlines.... they wouldn't be blaming the coffin dodger

Andy
20-10-11, 09:52 PM
the rofl copter is being pulled out of its hanger lol lol lol lol lol
I kid you not,it happened a couple of years back,the bloke was in a pretty bad way and it ended his business....

L14MNP
brown pants for Rob and some nice 11's on the road!

Burnouts, you're doing them wrong! lol

Iain
Do them things have reg plates on the back of am I tripping?

Old school black and silver plates too, brap

wwmnw
But of course, they're entitled to their independence so if they were told they had to drive on the path and not roads they would complain that they have no reason to live as they cant get to the pub/pigeon shed etc.

Spudly
20-10-11, 09:53 PM
Spud- he should have wasted the geriatric mug

and just imagine the headlines.... they wouldn't be blaming the coffin dodger

Exactly, he wouldve lost his job as it was a customers car, and he probably wouldve seen the inside of a cell for a while, not good when he has a family to provide for:eek:

They piss me right off as they nothing but a danger to everyone, not to mention to themselves as its not going to kill me when i bulldoze one in a car is it!

mowgli
20-10-11, 09:56 PM
bathfart, if i end up in one, please come to hinckley & shoot me

Andy
20-10-11, 09:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2D2fP6yBzU
Thats where its at!!
The noise of it reminds me of mr Connor's motocross bike with a holywood gearbox lol

L14MNP
20-10-11, 09:57 PM
Old school black and silver plates too, brap

Some have awesome plates, in yellow with New Charles Wright font - no it still isn't legal to have GRAN 1 you silly geriatric road menace!

Pete
20-10-11, 09:59 PM
Lmao Becuase I live in a village full of coffin dodgers there's lots of them about on the road, our PCSO use to attempt to stop them but just ended in an argument everytime.
XE one and then we wouldn't have anything to complain about lol

Spudly
20-10-11, 10:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2D2fP6yBzU
Thats where its at!!
The noise of it reminds me of mr Connor's motocross bike with a holywood gearbox lol

I call fix on that vid, how can it run a 14 sec quarter @ 69 mph, and a 15 sec quarter @ 71 mph lol

Oh and its nowt like Connors ped, it didnt change gear 74 times :p

L14MNP
20-10-11, 10:05 PM
^ Or the TVR in Swordfish. lol

Spudly
20-10-11, 10:07 PM
Thats an awesome sounding car lol

Untaxed since '08 too, (yes i was bored and checked the MID and dvla tax sites) :roll:

mowgli
20-10-11, 10:15 PM
the swordfish car was a replica of the tvr demonstrator... the story goes that someone in production design in hollywood saw a pic of it in a mag & said, that is the car for this film, & rang up & asked for 4 cars exactly like it, so tvr did just that, 4 rhd cars with the same reg & they were used in the movie, they didn't even know that it wasn't an automatic!!!! cos they story boarded it with an auto box...

_Jake
20-10-11, 10:46 PM
if you think about it there illegal on the road, No tax, No MOT, No insurance & no reg plate....

mowgli
20-10-11, 10:48 PM
and incapable of exceeding 10mph, so they get in as a pedestrian controlled vehicle.. its a legal loophole, and a right pain too.

Bubba
21-10-11, 12:33 AM
on the pavements they piss me off, on the roads the piss me off. if they go on the road they should be tax'd and insured! same as horses. leaving horse **** all over the bloody roads...ban the lot of them!!!