PDA

View Full Version : Nova 1.4 SR *very clean*

SRprojectKO
19-10-11, 11:59 PM
Very clean Nova 1.4 SR with a 1.4 16v conversion.

Late Corsa SRI 16v engine in very strong condition, custom inlet manifold, scorpion stainless exhaust with 4 branch manifold. no cat. corsa sport front brakes. relocated throttle body, and brand new performance cone air filter. F13 nova GSI gearbox. injection fuel tank. solid bodywork throughout with no rust, the underside of this car would put most 4/5 year old cars to shame. new handbrake cable. Immobiliser off corsa fitted (chip/key set up) good on fuel (2100rpm in 5th gear @ 60mph) 35mm lowering springs with uprated dampers, still not too hard suspension. front strut brace. GM headlight protectors. orignal interior in very good condition apart from slight tear on drivers bolster. all arches on this car are immaculate without a single bubble of rust. sunroof that pulls back or lifts up at the rear. orignal colour but has been resprayed. could do with a buff. 10 months MOT, 4 months TAX. tracking been done 5 days ago. inner arches have been painted and protected. orignal clocks. currently has speedline wheels on but are not included in the sale, i have 15" tigra wheels with four good tyres on. has small dent on the left hand side of the boot that should easily come out. and the ecu has yet to be put in place behind the dash. bumpers are in good condition and door strips are included in the sale.
Very Good runner and is ready to be used, and you will be hard pressed to find a 1.4 sr in as good a condition as this one. selling due to lack of space and time. would prefer an enthusiast to buy as SR's are getting rare now and would be a shame to see to go to waste.

offers on £1500. veiwing welcome, im based in west cumbria.

DAFTJOHN
20-10-11, 10:39 AM
Very clean Nova 1.4 SR with a 1.4 16v conversion.

Late Corsa SRI 16v engine in very strong condition, custom inlet manifold, scorpion stainless exhaust with 4 branch manifold. no cat. corsa sport front brakes. relocated throttle body, and brand new performance cone air filter. F13 nova GSI gearbox. injection fuel tank. solid bodywork throughout with no rust, the underside of this car would put most 4/5 year old cars to shame. new handbrake cable. Immobiliser off corsa fitted (chip/key set up) good on fuel (2100rpm in 5th gear @ 60mph) 35mm lowering springs with uprated dampers, still not too hard suspension. front strut brace. GM headlight protectors. orignal interior in very good condition apart from slight tear on drivers bolster. all arches on this car are immaculate without a single bubble of rust. sunroof that pulls back or lifts up at the rear. orignal colour but has been resprayed. could do with a buff. 10 months MOT, 4 months TAX. tracking been done 5 days ago. inner arches have been painted and protected. orignal clocks. currently has speedline wheels on but are not included in the sale, i have 15" tigra wheels with four good tyres on. has small dent on the left hand side of the boot that should easily come out. and the ecu has yet to be put in place behind the dash. bumpers are in good condition and door strips are included in the sale.
Very Good runner and is ready to be used, and you will be hard pressed to find a 1.4 sr in as good a condition as this one. selling due to lack of space and time. would prefer an enthusiast to buy as SR's are getting rare now and would be a shame to see to go to waste.

offers on £1500. veiwing welcome, im based in west cumbria.

Hi,

what mileage is on the shell / engine any history - what colour is the car and any pics

Ta

RJM25R
20-10-11, 04:45 PM
Pics???

letvalva
20-10-11, 07:29 PM
cars breeze blue

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=2559772917868&set=t.100000064345908&type=3&theater

thats it

bedford8256
20-10-11, 09:13 PM
Interested in my Astra van?

SRprojectKO
21-10-11, 07:49 PM
only got the one photo at the moment, will try to get more up after the weekend. history of the car, got it from a fella down near london in june last year, had genuine 71k on the clock then. it was bog standard, and an elderly lady had it for nearly ten years and only covered 8k miles in that time. got some service history and a few old MOT's. current milege is 85k. sold it to a mate this time last year who done pretty much a full restoration and put the engine in. interior is untouched. i bought it back a month ago. i have no room for it, but i bought it regardless as the other person who wanted to buy it off my mate wanted to grass track it, i could not see this happen as its an absolutely solid car also rare! bit of a shame it has been modified in my eyes but i can maybe buy back the orignal engine if buyer wants.

Mieran
23-10-11, 11:14 AM
If anyone has this guys number please pm it to me asap, thanks.

gary_126
23-10-11, 12:05 PM
interested pending pics aswell

wingy1986
30-10-11, 07:59 AM
Interested in a corsa c 2002 pal?