PDA

View Full Version : Calibra SE9, standard and original

Harvey
18-10-11, 11:38 AM
It comes with regret that our Calibra SE9 is for sale. The SE9 is the last of the Calibra Special Edition models produced by Vauxhall, only 308 were sold in the UK and very few remain especially in this condition. The car has been in our possession since September 2009 and has been maintained there after by myself. It has the 2.5 V6 engine and a new cambelt kit and water pump were fitted when the car was purchased at 118K miles, it currently has 132K miles on the clock. The car has all the usual Calibra refinements with the only item not working being the aircon. The aircon has been tested and does function correctly but a pressure test revealed that new seals are required. All other electrical items are functioning as they should and these include; elec heated mirrors, elec windows, central locking, heated front seats, ABS, and traction control. It has a Cat 1 Thatchem alarm system (certificate included) with remote central locking and auto window closure. All tyres are excellent condition and it has the original 16” BBS RX212 wheels and centre caps. In the time that the car has been in our ownership it has had the following replaced; both front wishbones, front and rear shocks, front discs, front and rear pads, crank shaft sensor, fuel pump relay, ignition amplifier, all fluids changed, cambelt kit, auxillary belt, auxiliary belt tensioner, engine torque rod, alternator, and water pump. As you would expect for a 14 year old red Vauxhall the paint work is slightly ‘pink’ in places but it does polish up very well as can been seen in the pictures below. It has an extensive service history including old MOT’s, tax disc, receipts as well as the original security pass and owners manuals. It currently has MOT and Tax until January 2012 and the logbook is present. Viewings can be made with prior arrangement and we are located a couple of miles from Ikea Nottingham in the NG16 3 postcode area. The car is priced at £1400 as we believe you will not find another unmolested example in the condition that this SE9 is in, it truly is outstanding for its age and mileage. If any further pictures or details are required please feel free to drop me a PM or e-mail.

Harvey
02-11-11, 07:42 PM
Up we go.

RJM25R
11-11-11, 09:41 AM
What is the drivers seat like? I've had 2 of these and the drivers seat bolster just collapses after a while and the leather is so thin it just splits....

Harvey
13-11-11, 08:56 PM
There is a picture if you follow the link in my main post to my Photobucket of the drivers bolster, to save you clicking it see below. The bolster has got no worse than when we purchased the car and it has no rips or tears. If you want any further pictures please let me know.