PDA

View Full Version : PNG Member

mowen
11-10-11, 06:57 PM
Hi there guys, Does anyone know the member stevie10corsa (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/member.php?200158-stevie10corsa) ?? I really dont mean to name an shame but i have no choice, i bought an item off this member through the parts for sale section on here just over 2 an half weeks ago, paid him through paypal an ive never recieved anythin an he's turned his phone off etc? To say im disapointed is an understatement especially when there are genuine sellers out there..

Michael

swedge
11-10-11, 07:00 PM
you can put a dispute into paypal within 30 days of payment

mowen
11-10-11, 07:06 PM
Thanks for the reply swedge, I looked into that but they reckon because i didnt buy an item as such then there not sure if they can dispute it.

novarally
11-10-11, 07:23 PM
Thanks for the reply swedge, I looked into that but they reckon because i didnt buy an item as such then there not sure if they can dispute it.

Nonsense, open a dispute with PayPal for non receipt of the item.

swedge
11-10-11, 07:59 PM
did you send it as a gift?

Pistol Pete
11-10-11, 09:20 PM

did you send it as a gift?

I bet he did. Ooops.

mowen
11-10-11, 09:22 PM
Yeah i did send it as a gift.. Making the mistake of thinking the guy was genuine i did send it as a gift! I think he saw me coming! I paid through paypal using my credit card so hopefully they'll be able to sort it out.

Pistol Pete
11-10-11, 09:30 PM
Nothing to say other than you learnt the hard way. Sorry.

This dude??

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/member.php?200158-stevie10corsa

Was last online saturday.

wwmnw
11-10-11, 09:34 PM
Not that it makes any difference but as a general rule I'll only send things as gift to long term members that are known and have good feedback in the feedback forum, or pay the fees myself so I'm covered.

mowen
11-10-11, 09:39 PM
Nothing to say other than you learnt the hard way. Sorry.

This dude??

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/member.php?200158-stevie10corsa

Was last online saturday.

Yup thats the guy, i have indeed learnt the hard way. Im never usually this stupid but oh well never mind...

Pistol Pete
11-10-11, 09:40 PM
I always ask for the fee to be covered or can they gift it. I leave it up to the buyers choice, but then i am not in the habit of pissing people about!!

wwmnw
11-10-11, 09:41 PM
Although its not the point, I hope you haven't lost a lot.

Lets hope there is a genuine reason for this though.

mowen
11-10-11, 09:52 PM
Although its not the point, I hope you haven't lost a lot.

Lets hope there is a genuine reason for this though.

Yeah well thats it, it kinda spoils it for genuine sellers etc! It wasnt a huge amount but enough to kinda be annoyed about it..
Thanks for the comments guys.

Michael

Southie
11-10-11, 09:53 PM
I never send as a gift even to family lol

Mieran
11-10-11, 10:46 PM
Hes on corsa sport too

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=616479

mowen
12-10-11, 05:57 PM
I see he's been on here today but funny how he's not replied to any of my emails/pm's etc.. complete discrace, waiting to hear back from my credit card company so hopefully they'll be able to sort something out.

brainsnova
12-10-11, 06:06 PM
Only buy stuff from well known active members as people who join only and post wanted or for sale threads can't be fully trusted with gift payments. Post a F.A.O stevie10corsa thread up and see if he replies.

mowen
12-10-11, 06:09 PM
Yeah i see that now, although i cant really speak as ive only just recently joined but ive been watching the site for many years. Will get some pics up of the new project and introduce myself properly in the next couple of days.

Michael

swedge
12-10-11, 06:32 PM
the only person i send payments to as a gift are people that are well known on here "for good reasons"

novarally
12-10-11, 06:39 PM
I see he's been on here today but funny how he's not replied to any of my emails/pm's etc.. complete discrace, waiting to hear back from my credit card company so hopefully they'll be able to sort something out.

Make sure you post something up in the 'Buyer/Seller Feedback' forum on here as well.