PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else hate their girlfriends mates ??

Brasso93
10-10-11, 04:11 PM
Okay so im gonna have a little rant now its my girlfriends birthday this month and her friends despite what i have told them im not happy with they have still decided to hire a male stripper for my girlfriend which i find really perverse having a middle aged bloke flop is saggy bits out for a teenager and then the best of it i say to the girlfriend right then if you have that i'll go to s strip club and suprise suprise she moans at me so its okay for her to have a stripper but not okay for me :/ this girl really confuses me and her friends need a slap and need to stay out of our relationship because this isnt the first time they've got involved and caused arguements :mad: :mad: :mad:

Anyone else in the same boat ?? :roll:

pie
10-10-11, 04:15 PM
girls= lots of moaning lol

scott.parker
10-10-11, 04:19 PM
lol lol lol middle aged? saggy bits? lol

Now i don't care how this sounds, but IMO your both kids still that why your like it.

Brasso93
10-10-11, 04:25 PM
well im 17 she's 16 and thats why i think its perverse i wouldnt have a problem if we was in our twentys lol

mowgli
10-10-11, 04:54 PM
well, as she is 16, she needs parental consent, as in written permission from them.... also the stripper agency probably has an 18+ policy......

not that i'm a killjoy or anything..

swedge
10-10-11, 05:04 PM
if i had a 16 year old daughter she wouldnt be having a stripper lol, mind you when i was 16 i wouldnt have minded a female stripper haha

Mike
10-10-11, 05:05 PM
(unt punch her.

mowgli
10-10-11, 05:07 PM
or you could do that i suppose......

mowgli
10-10-11, 05:09 PM
if i had a 16 year old daughter she wouldnt be having a stripper lol, mind you when i was 16 i wouldnt have minded a female stripper haha

bollox..... you'd have been like the A team, you'd have gone thru the door emptying your magazine everywhere but none on target......

Jeff16v
10-10-11, 05:09 PM
whats wrong with middle aged men and saggy bits?
although many moons ago when i was young i hated my wifes mates, apart from the ones that wanted threesomes

Jack
10-10-11, 05:21 PM
Pics (of mates obviously, not the flaccid middle aged male lol) or GTFO

TeddyThom
10-10-11, 06:46 PM
If it has tits or wheels it is going to give you problems.

pie
10-10-11, 06:49 PM
^^^^ so true lol

Brasso93
10-10-11, 08:20 PM
I dont have any pictures of the mates (well any that are decent enough to go on here lol)

Pistol Pete
10-10-11, 08:29 PM
I dont have any pictures of the mates (well any that are decent enough to go on here lol)

We'll be the judge of that lol

mk1nova_rich
10-10-11, 08:30 PM
Dont ever go out with a bird if you dont like her mates FFS lol its asking for trouble

Benn
10-10-11, 08:50 PM
I bet you wouldn't moan tho if it was your mate getting you a stripper.

Stop worrying and being a prude and let her have a good time. If you are both in love then you have nothing to worry about...

Balley
10-10-11, 08:51 PM
To be honest I agree with Mk1nova Rich.. He makes a lot of sense!

Brasso93
10-10-11, 08:56 PM
Its like she said to me tho she doesnt even want a stripper because she dont find it attractive she's just so worried about upsetting people so she lets her friends walk all over her and thats why i dont like her friends because they take advantage of her silly little wench's lol

Tanya.
10-10-11, 08:58 PM
If they can't understand she doesn't want one and go ahead and get her one anyway, then they're not "friends" imo.

Andy
10-10-11, 09:01 PM
And merely using her as an excuse to watch some water filled numpty ponse around in his underpants

Andy
10-10-11, 09:02 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRc7AtSM9ezxfXyv6DUL06PQQ_VJ9SF_ yYo6hrEWjl7_xOvU4oMyg...
Get these lads lol

Jeff16v
10-10-11, 09:24 PM
It'll be some baby lotion'ed swat swinging it around and doing press ups in the girls drinks. how can you be scared of him.lol

Benn
10-10-11, 09:25 PM
Most of the are gay anyway, so i'd want your self first...

Jeff16v
10-10-11, 09:27 PM
Most of the are gay anyway, so i'd want your self first...
Any experience in this field Benn. Lol

Benn
10-10-11, 09:32 PM
Yes, my mrs went on her best mates hen party, to a "cabray and dance club" which was drag queens and singers and dancers to the nieve(sp?) .. To me it was a strip club...

Picked them up 6hours later... And i was right, drag queens tend the bar and stuff, rest was male strippers. All of them where so gay it was un real, they way they look, talk, stand, act... And we saw one snogging his bf out side the club..

Jeff16v
10-10-11, 09:35 PM
I went to a gay bar once, had to wear a turtle neck on to blend in. The toilets had Mirros so people could check each other out.. Yuk!

Jackroadkill
11-10-11, 10:17 AM
Brasso, there are two things you can do;

1) Man up and let them all become hideously embarrassed, as it's bound not to be particularly sexy. My guess is that thirty seconds in they'll be horrified. After all, they're 16, and with the greatest of respect, probably haven't seen that much yet.

2) Go with her to "supervise"

I'd suggest number 1 would be less cringeworthy.

mowgli
11-10-11, 10:23 AM
didn't you lot bother to read my post about it being illegal....?

Alex J
11-10-11, 11:06 AM

no lol

Jack
11-10-11, 11:10 AM
Yes, but when has a thread on here ever staryed with the logical answer lol

TBH they may talk about it, but I think as Mowgli pointed out, as soon as they come to arrange/book it, they'll hit problems due to the <18 thing.

Stop worrying and being a prude and let her have a good time. If you are both in love then you have nothing to worry about...
How is that career as a stripper going anyway? lol

Bubba
11-10-11, 11:47 AM
why has noone suggested YOU be the stripper lol

nova gsi ian
11-10-11, 11:57 AM
On a serious note!, relationships are supposed to be based on trust and compromise, its a bit of harmless fun, get a grip and give your girlfriend some space to be herself and just let her hair down with her mates, after all she is 16, plenty of time to grow up, in my humble opinion you should'nt at your ages be in such an intense relationship , it should just all be about fun, plenty of time to come for the more serious sh.t..

Jackroadkill
11-10-11, 05:10 PM

Yes, and I considered it carefully. I came to the conclusion that it being illegal may or may not stop it. I hope that for everyone's sake it does stop it, because the whole thing'gs going to be stomach churning for everyone involved if it goes ahead.

Andy
11-10-11, 05:22 PM
Stomach churning??
A bloke is going to dance around like a ponse,swinging his knackers about then probably get his rod out??
Not exactly witnessing facial cosmetic surgery is it?!!

Jack
11-10-11, 05:23 PM
a bloke is going to dance around like a ponse,swinging his knackers about then probably get his rod out??
LMFAO sig quote right there lol

Benn
12-10-11, 10:47 PM
How is that career as a stripper going anyway? lol

The grease gets all matted in my chest hair... lol

Southie
12-10-11, 11:17 PM
why has noone suggested YOU be the stripper lol
Great minds, swine lol