PDA

View Full Version : Rear spring adjusters

Mike
05-10-11, 05:40 PM
Anyone have any idea where I can get hold of a pair of rear spring height adjusters for use with seperate spring/shock rear end.

Gold thing in the bottom of this pic:

http://www.hachiroku.com.au/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/stance-ae86-coilovers.jpg

scott.parker
05-10-11, 05:45 PM
For????

Mike
05-10-11, 05:49 PM
For????

Nova/Corsa/Tigra.

Need to take some measurement to get some suspension components made. Got a complete set of Group A Tarmac billies (rear) and need to work out some ride heights.

Iain
05-10-11, 07:01 PM
There was some sets of rear springs on eBay for sale with these platforms. About £20 or something silly cheap

Surely you'd be better getting a set of rear springs made up to your required length and poundage?

wwmnw
05-10-11, 07:34 PM
Ask me nicely.

Nova_Tek
05-10-11, 07:46 PM
Are you looking to get these to use with whatever springs you have at the rear? Do you not have to have springs designed to be adjustable in height? (sorry I didn't quite catch your question)

Bubba
05-10-11, 08:01 PM
do your springs have a flat end?

Mike
05-10-11, 08:13 PM
Ive got Bilstien Tarmac rear springs in the poundage I wanted, there designed for use with the coilover platforms but will fit the axle anyway, I just want the height adjustment to lift the rear end up a little.

Free length the springs are 6" so there pretty damn short lol

Ask me nicely.

Do you happen to have a pair you want rid of I take it lol

Nova_Tek
05-10-11, 08:40 PM
Didn't know you could get springs that would fit adjustable platforms and also the axle. Wish mine could do that.

Mike
05-10-11, 08:43 PM
Didn't know you could get springs that would fit adjustable platforms and also the axle. Wish mine could do that.

Billys do if you turn them the other way around, well these ones do anyway.