PDA

View Full Version : Billing Camping GEN?

Will
09-07-03, 10:42 PM
slatter says:
apparently your not gonna be able to camp unless u have a yellow ticket from a club

WTF?

The park is huge, do u realise if this is true how many ppl will be stranded as it doesnt say this newhere that i know of and how much money they will lose, it was really good last yr, y spoil it and make new gay pointless rules

Rant over

any info wanted......

if this is the case, i will be parking outside popping in to get my parts from ppl and going home, fuck that whole point is the camping being fun with beer etc......... :(

Fester
09-07-03, 11:21 PM
i have a mig club jobber cant be arsed going if no one i know isnt

Ste_Nova
09-07-03, 11:29 PM
no car pass means ur car can be booted off site after closeing time....

remember u will have only payed for 1 day and not payed to camp....

pull up at the gate and ask to camp without a pass and the guy will say no cause there are rules saying no single sex partys (unless car club etc with pass)

Will
09-07-03, 11:31 PM
not a prob, in my car there will be my bird, me and breeny in slatters car himself ;) sorted......... lol@ all this wank, wtf is going on billing is turning shite

ill ring them 2morro to save me wasting my time and effort and money, wtf is the point!

Will
09-07-03, 11:33 PM
wot abt genuine non car show ppl that want to camp, it is a camp site after all :( @ this

Ste_Nova
09-07-03, 11:35 PM
ur laughing then.....
just park up and camp in any undesignated area

Breeny
09-07-03, 11:38 PM
Never had any trouble in the past... Last year we even camped in the Vxpcc or whatever its called, they were fine about it! lol!

Will
09-07-03, 11:39 PM
lol we are going :D

techie
10-07-03, 07:57 AM
Tbh i'm sure once we are all in it will be ok anyhow. Therers so much going on within Billing they wont be able to keep an eye on everyone.