PDA

View Full Version : Nurburg pile up

Mike
05-10-11, 09:11 AM
Expensive mistake within...

http://cars.uk.msn.com/news/supercar-pile-up-at-the-n%c3%bcrburgring

Nebbz
05-10-11, 09:23 AM
oh heck...not good, glad to hear not one person died though! thats a nice change, My blokes dad goes there every year some times 2/3 times and takes his smart car (crossblade usually) and thankfully never had an accident but heard some horrible stories from it!

scott.parker
05-10-11, 09:37 AM
Um not good, I'm sure there will be some sort of organised track days in the future there as i cant see it continuing much long like this, or they will put a max speed limit and place speed traps or something gay lol

And i would loved to have gone when i planed back in 05 as now i think theres too many chav ****s going, seriously imagine combe summer action day situations on the most lethal track in the world!....

Jack
05-10-11, 11:12 AM
And i would loved to have gone when i planed back in 05 as now i think theres too many chav ****s going, seriously imagine combe summer action day situations on the most lethal track in the world!....
Yeap, seems everyone wants a go on it now. Promotion from the likes of Top Gear and various games offering ring simulations (lol) doesn't help either.

Although, as pointed out in the comments on that article, its technically not a track. So if you have European insurance cover, you should be covered... but then it all comes down to whether there's a racing/timed lap clause.