PDA

View Full Version : any one else hate wednesdays

Nebbz
05-10-11, 09:07 AM
As the title says.

Not quite the start so not still fresh from the weekend... and its 2 days away from saturday :cry:

So tired :( any one else agree

pikey1986
05-10-11, 10:09 AM
i dislike any day im at work tbh lol

Nebbz
05-10-11, 10:13 AM
Starting to get this way my self. cant wait for next week. almost a whole week off... By the end of it ill want to be back at work, but still... SLEEP and lots off!

pikey1986
05-10-11, 10:18 AM
you jammy sod, im on early's next week which means i have to be up at 330am :(

moffat
05-10-11, 10:26 AM
i hate wednesdays when i have to sign on. and thats today :(

Nebbz
05-10-11, 10:29 AM
OH that sucks ass... i dont start till 9:05 random start time i know! lol finish at 5 but it drags

used to hate signing on...so degrading :(

Mike
05-10-11, 10:33 AM
I dont work (by choice my I add). Just in a fortunate position where, in all honestly, I dont really have to work right now lol

Got a job interview later on today, not that I want it, nor want to go but meh.

Still waiting to hear back from Noble Sports Car's & Mercedes Petronas tho woooo! Id work for them happily!!

moffat
05-10-11, 10:37 AM
lol im waiting to start the job ive got, passed all assesments and a drug and alchol test so waiting on a start date - wish they would hurry up tbh

TeddyThom
05-10-11, 10:38 AM
What jobs that then??

Mike
05-10-11, 10:45 AM
lol im waiting to start the job ive got, passed all assesments and a drug and alchol test so waiting on a start date - wish they would hurry up tbh

Im in no real rush lol lol

Tanya.
05-10-11, 11:10 AM
I used to hate Wednesdays, but now I only have 3 weeks left off work, I love everyday lol

scott.parker
05-10-11, 11:21 AM
I too have been getting peed off with not working now, as i want some cash to start saving and spending on my cars again!

Sign on to JSA now as my sign off for my backs finished, i applied for a Post man delivery/Driver job yesterday, so I'll wait and see on that as the pay is better then my last two jobs I'm qualified for! Joke really to think i went to college for 3 years got the papers etc then went self employed earned loads, then recession kicked in, had to go back on books for less, now you get paid more to deliver post then a trades man!

Nebbz
05-10-11, 11:25 AM
It is crazy, i was starting off to be self employed as a tattooist. But theres no way it would pay the bills alone, granted i have a waiting list even still but its not as buisy as it was a few years back! people just cant afford it any more, so ive lowered my hourly rates to make it more affordable. But still had to go back in to full time work! joke really 2 years apprentiship and its wasted :(

Jack
05-10-11, 11:29 AM
Scott, good luck with the delivery job :thumb:

Everyd ay at work is dull at the mo. Although this time next week (give or take a couple hours) I shall be on an aircraft making my way to Egypt. Hopefully with a heavily sedated Hayley lol

Nebbz
05-10-11, 11:31 AM
OOO ark at you mind! alright for some! I decided torquay would do (devon) next year how ever i might actually jet off! perks of full time jobs i guess...

indeed scott good luck dude! aint easy this day and age!

turbojolt
05-10-11, 11:44 AM
Normally hate them but I've got a 4 day weekend booked in so not so much this week Haha

Alex J
05-10-11, 11:44 AM
i hate everyday. that is all.

Mike
05-10-11, 11:52 AM
I too have been getting peed off with not working now, as i want some cash to start saving and spending on my cars again!

Sign on to JSA now as my sign off for my backs finished, i applied for a Post man delivery/Driver job yesterday, so I'll wait and see on that as the pay is better then my last two jobs I'm qualified for! Joke really to think i went to college for 3 years got the papers etc then went self employed earned loads, then recession kicked in, had to go back on books for less, now you get paid more to deliver post then a trades man!

NVQ, City & Guilds etc etc aint worth the paper there written on anymore Scott (as you probably know!!) Ive got a couple of things lined up which lif experience would get me the job as oppose to work experience though.

One of them is making the carbon bodyshells for Noble M600's :) Got an interview later today at a place making GRP bath tubs & shower trays... how dull :S

scott.parker
05-10-11, 12:05 PM
True Mike, hey might be dull, but it's a stepping stone of experience that might be recognised?

Mike
05-10-11, 12:07 PM
True Mike, hey might be dull, but it's a stepping stone of experience that might be recognised?

Well there is that I suppose. The guys who interviewd me at ARRK (where the shells an panels are made) seemed well impressed with my portfolio of pics & some carbon peices I took there for a show & tell lol

TBH theres a lot of work about for GRP Laminators at the minute & it pays half decent aswell!!

scott.parker
05-10-11, 12:13 PM
WELL get down here and let make that "project" then if all els fails i can find a job doing it too! lol

Mike
05-10-11, 12:18 PM
WELL get down here and let make that "project" then if all els fails i can find a job doing it too! lol

Hahaha ill sort it mate, just dont know when. Tied up making a lot of Mini arch's at the mo :S

brainsnova
05-10-11, 12:32 PM
I haven't worked properly since 2008 lol my choice so every day is great

Alex J
05-10-11, 12:33 PM
im of untill april 2012:roll:

Nebbz
05-10-11, 12:57 PM
i must be crazy to make the choise of going back in to work lmao!. Could easily survive with out it though did for a long time.. But im a girl and an oddone at that...

I now have 4 snakes and 2 more at the start of november... I like new snakies haha + the horse keeps getting ill the muppet

brainsnova
05-10-11, 02:07 PM
6 snakes is a bit odd but a horsey makes it up

Nebbz
05-10-11, 02:36 PM
Had loads of reptiles. Ide love to keep a bosc monitor again but the £200 ish a month on food puts me off..so thinking a tegu as can bulk it up with veg loL!
Had iguanas, dragons (chinese water dragons for example) tarantulas, skinks, frogs, geckos, but snakes win...they are easy :P
Ide love a boa again but mum wont let me apparently they get too big (as if 6-10 foot is too big) so got a king snake, and 3 corns.

1 1/2 horses as lady has paid half for the horse i sold her, so soon down to 1...lovley :D (and one on loan which is a ride/drive) im weird in many ways

Alex J
05-10-11, 02:43 PM
im fat and have two jack russells

moffat
05-10-11, 02:49 PM
What jobs that then??

at amazon theve opened a new warehouse 5 mins up the road

Im in no real rush lol lol

wish i could say that but nearly 2 years without work and year without driving because insurance so high is taking its toll on me

Nebbz
05-10-11, 02:54 PM
im fat and have two jack russells

can i keep you as a pet :wtf: it would add to my collection of weird and wonderful things...the jack rats would need to be in cages how ever..

Mike
05-10-11, 03:30 PM
wish i could say that but nearly 2 years without work and year without driving because insurance so high is taking its toll on me

Well just depends on your situation really I suppose. Jag Land Rover are building a massive engine assembly plant up at i54 by me so in about 12 months time once its all up & running ill be going there for work lol lol

On the plus side, just walked an interview for a GRP Laminator role, hours are sweet (7~3) 6 mile from home, haggled a decent hourly rate but theres defo room for improvement IMO. start Monday.

Alex J
05-10-11, 03:37 PM
can i keep you as a pet :wtf: it would add to my collection of weird and wonderful things...the jack rats would need to be in cages how ever..jack rats?

Hayley
05-10-11, 04:04 PM
Weekdays dont really mean anything to me as i work shifts. My working week starts on saturday for me this week.

Tbh, i dont think i could ever go back to a 9-5 job. I like having odd afternoons and mornings off.

Nebbz
05-10-11, 04:10 PM
jack rats?

Yappy dogs i call rats...dont like them

mowgli
05-10-11, 04:49 PM
jack russells are by far the funniest dogs.

Nebbz
05-10-11, 04:51 PM
so are staffies...but their heavyer and tend to go through the doors they run at :D Like mine did... I dont like small dogs mainly because ive only ever been bitten by them...and being most of them are farm dogs i tend to be around them alot...my friend has 4 of the bloody things and they are the most untrained little yappy *******s ive ever been around in my life... See my dog barks when he needs to...not just for the sake of it. Mine can sit on command...these dogs do not..when they growl at you apparently its funny...not in my eyes o_0

all dogs should be obedient not disobedient just because its funny! lol

mowgli
05-10-11, 05:14 PM
at our office there are 2 jacks & they are hilarious, yet they are also obedient... the collies are the cleverest by far, but they aint having the fun...

Jack
05-10-11, 06:29 PM
jack russells are by far the funniest dogs.
Wasn't the LOLDog from Billing a couple years back a Jack Russell? I don't really know my dog breeds lol

And how has a crappy thread about wednesdays turned into a crappy thread about dags?

Mike
05-10-11, 06:32 PM
Im sure LOLDog was a Jack Russell?

Nebbz
05-10-11, 08:13 PM
crapy threads rule! i like the upside down dogs tbh...they make me LOL and the head shaking dog pictures.... god they are funny!

Nebbz
05-10-11, 08:14 PM
http://blog.asiantown.net/-/8165/Dog_Head_Shaking_Contest

mk1nova_rich
05-10-11, 08:26 PM
Wednesdays are neither here nor there. Just another long tiring day

brainsnova
05-10-11, 08:27 PM
http://blog.asiantown.net/-/8165/Dog_Head_Shaking_Contest

Some ugly ****ers there