PDA

View Full Version : I hate computers

Jack
03-10-11, 05:47 PM
I was speaking to a bloke on the railway, he said he has a linux. Should I get one of them? Whats the difference between a linux and a windows?

:( Help.

MK999
03-10-11, 05:53 PM
My dad the other day was complaining that my network cables are kinked, I said "that'll probably stop the internets flowing through" he actually replied "well yeah, it's a complete mess, no wonder your connection drops sometimes"

wwmnw
03-10-11, 05:56 PM
My dad the other day was complaining that my network cables are kinked, I said "that'll probably stop the internets flowing through" he actually replied "well yeah, it's a complete mess, no wonder your connection drops sometimes"

Surely he was trolling lol

Jack
03-10-11, 05:57 PM
http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/png/troll-troll-dad-dance-jump.png

lol

Hobbit
03-10-11, 05:59 PM
:( Help.

Just give him your passwords lol

MK999
03-10-11, 05:59 PM
Surely he was trolling lol

Just will criticise on things he knows nothing about. I got told multiple times my Nova was leaking "Diesel fuel oil" because the tarmac under the car is stained. lol

Jack
03-10-11, 06:01 PM
Just give him your passwords lol
He did try to install his video editing software on my PC t'other day when his fell over. I was like LMFAOno.

mowgli
03-10-11, 06:06 PM
i think his mouse has vd

Hobbit
03-10-11, 06:09 PM
He did try to install his video editing software on my PC t'other day when his fell over. I was like LMFAOno.

has he moved back out of your room yet? lol

swedge
03-10-11, 06:17 PM

quick theres a leak in the tinternets

MK999
03-10-11, 06:19 PM
quick theres a leak in the tinternets

Oh noes my credit card numbers are leaking out lol

swedge
03-10-11, 06:39 PM
all my bullets from battlefield 3 have escaped lol

mowgli
03-10-11, 07:10 PM
its the mantlepiece thats causing the trouble.....

edit... sorry, i meant firewall

Lewis.
03-10-11, 08:09 PM
who was it that knocked his router over and all his internets fell out? lol because cookies are cookies right? lmao

mowgli
03-10-11, 08:12 PM
who saw the episode of the IT crowd where they gave the girl a black box with a flashing red LED on it, and told her it was 'the internet', she took it to a management meeting & everyone believed her?

phazer
03-10-11, 09:03 PM
Welcome to my world lol

pikey1986
03-10-11, 10:56 PM
who saw the episode of the IT crowd where they gave the girl a black box with a flashing red LED on it, and told her it was 'the internet', she took it to a management meeting & everyone believed her?

lol best episode of IT crowd ever lol

Hayley
04-10-11, 02:30 AM
Jacks life is the IT crowd. He sits in his little office asking people if they have turned it off and on again.

My fav bit of that prrogram was when they were stood next to a bomb and the eod guy couldnt get his computer running the bomb disposal robot to work. Moss shouts over to him -whats your operating system? EOD guy shouts back - vista.... moss then turns to roy and says WE ARE GOING TO DIE. lol