PDA

View Full Version : nova 3dr shell wanted asap cash waiting

novadale93
27-09-11, 02:57 PM
looking for a mk1 3dr shell may accept mk2 to put my gte conversion in , so as you can guess im looking for something registered as a 1.0 or 1.2 , preferebly in white but any colour considered. must be in decent condition :) and not to far away from ka26 9he 300miles approx i will travel for right shell. cash waiting .... pm me with any offers cheers dale.

wwmnw
27-09-11, 03:13 PM
looking for a mk1 3dr shell may accept mk2 to put my gte conversion in , so as you can guess im looking for something registered as a 1.0 or 1.2 , preferebly in white but any colour considered. must be in decent condition :) and not to far away from ka26 9he 300miles approx i will travel for right shell. cash waiting .... pm me with any offers cheers dale.

Why registered as a 1.0 or 1.2?

autoworksnovasport
27-09-11, 06:04 PM
got a nice mk2 shell here completely bare looking for £250

novadale93
27-09-11, 08:32 PM
any pics m8 and wwmnw im 18 insurance reasons thats why .

autoworksnovasport
27-09-11, 11:50 PM
pm me your phone number and i will send you some pics tomorow its still got some bits on at the moment but will be removed by the end of the week

novarally
28-09-11, 10:27 AM

Insurance fraud in other words....

scott.parker
28-09-11, 10:59 AM

Nice one son! you do realise you might as well NOT waste the money insuring it as a 1.0 or 1.2 as it's totally invalid you may as well burn the money and the insurance document, as neither are worth a thing, and if you have an accident and hurt some one you WILL be sent to prison, as your insurance will be void, so will the MOT, and the Tax fraud!

It people like you who make the insurance high for others, and give Nova's/nova owners a bad name, if i could i would ban you from this site, your a fool.

novadale93
29-09-11, 12:17 AM
u try pay the insurance i have to pay even on a 1.2 dont think you would enjoy havind over 200 a month to pay

scott.parker
29-09-11, 12:27 AM
Err Thats life mate, we were all there once, TBH if your parents are happy to help you commit TAX FRAUD and INSURANCE FRAUD and pay £££££'s of pound s for a bit of paper thats worth less then loo roll go ahead lad, but don't ever expect it to count for **** when you go to jale for being a Dick instead of doing what everyone els has to/had to do, and that is GET A CAR THEY CAN AFFORD and earn there no claims and drop there premiums, instead of RAISING everyone else's by committing insurance FRAUD!

Good luck in life if you cant realise the law is there for a reason, not just YOUR amusment!

turbojolt
29-09-11, 07:26 AM
I pay 200 quid a month to insure my mazda its not impossibile to do if want/have to

turbojolt
29-09-11, 07:35 AM
Why not just keep it 1.2 do all the body work/rust treatment turn it in. To a mint gte rep then just wait cor the engine ect

Stuart
29-09-11, 12:45 PM
Have a one month holiday.

Also for the rest of you.... classified rules still apply even if the poster was a douche.