PDA

View Full Version : some one save me!!!

Nebbz
26-09-11, 01:45 PM
ARGH stuck in work...its hell....LITERAL HELL! still trying to recover from friday night (took sleeping pills for the 1st time and slept for 30 odd hours lol)

Need cheering up... ideas welcome?

Southie
26-09-11, 01:55 PM
http://gifninja.com/animatedgifs/164682/stupid-face.gif

Nebbz
26-09-11, 01:58 PM
haha! suprised i can even see that in work o_0!

Alex J
26-09-11, 01:59 PM
look on the bright side, you have a job!!

Nebbz
26-09-11, 02:03 PM
only took me 2 years to land it!!! in the mean time i was doing my tattoo apprentiship! Not complaining about the job, its just evil this month!

and im still a lil wooozie so to speak lol!

Tanya.
26-09-11, 02:04 PM
30 hours!! I'd hate to lose a whole day. I'm just jealous though, 6 and a half months of barely any sleep has left me sour lol

Nebbz
26-09-11, 02:08 PM
urgh i dont recommend it, my poor horses went unfed for two days (not that it will kill them there both over weight cobs as it is and dont actually need food, i just see it as a moral obligation o_0) Then sunday i spent the whole day confused *sigh*

and today my hands wont work! i cant type very well lmao!

Nebbz
26-09-11, 02:09 PM
gotta admit though it was a nice feeling whilst being in the mist of it...but i think ill stick to the tramadol and just put up with the lack of sleep... dont have enough hours in the day to waste any!

Tanya.
26-09-11, 02:18 PM
urgh i dont recommend it, my poor horses went unfed for two days (not that it will kill them there both over weight cobs as it is and dont actually need food, i just see it as a moral obligation o_0) Then sunday i spent the whole day confused *sigh*

and today my hands wont work! i cant type very well lmao!

Haha, as much as I'd love to sleep I'm not entirely sure Daniel would be very impressed.

Nebbz
26-09-11, 02:32 PM
no you are probably right...although my partner has welcomed it with open arms lmao!

TeddyThom
26-09-11, 02:40 PM
Question is, did you snore?

Nebbz
26-09-11, 02:44 PM
dont think so...he didnt say o_0 hes the type to stick his balls in my mouth if im catching flies!

Nebbz
26-09-11, 03:06 PM
1ST COFFIEE OF THE DAY! all will be well! (i hate this time of month)

Tanya.
26-09-11, 03:30 PM
no you are probably right...although my partner has welcomed it with open arms lmao!

lol I'm sure Burgo would enjoy the peace and quiet from me too

mowgli
26-09-11, 03:44 PM
Playing with stimulants & tranquilisers at the same time is just a recipe for disaster. Lay off caffeine, and lay off the other crap & give it a week. Its surprising how much better you feel..

Nebbz
26-09-11, 03:55 PM
1st attempt with the sleeping pills dude...last attempt also! wont be trying them again! to much to do! would rather make my self ill with lack of sleep than have things left over my head to worry about :)

And tanya we are here to annoy these men! florish the moment (so to speak)

Hayley
26-09-11, 04:03 PM
Im just about to trial some nice (hopefully) strong tablets to help me get on the plane for my holiday in 2 weeks. Hopefully ill be a drooling mess in about an hour....and then asleep for the rest of the night shortly after.

I sometimes take a bit of night nurse after my night shift at work to help me sleep longer during the day..gotta love the drugs!! :)

Nebbz
26-09-11, 04:45 PM
amen to the drugs! lol prescription that is! The ones i have i wont be doing again, drooling mess wasnt the half off it, apparently i had a bath...although i remember none of this :O and remember one bit when i was awake i was sluring my words so i gave up!

omg just had a right cow on the phone

Jack
26-09-11, 04:47 PM
omg just had a right cow on the phone
Is the phone Ok? Cows are pretty heavy.

Nebbz
26-09-11, 04:57 PM
Nope i tore her a new hole...speak to her alot! sadly :( would rather speak to a clucking chicken!

mowgli
26-09-11, 05:04 PM
amen to the drugs! Lol prescription that is! The ones i have i wont be doing again, drooling mess wasnt the half off it, apparently i had a bath...although i remember none of this :o and remember one bit when i was awake i was sluring my words so i gave up!

Omg just had a right cow on the phone

when did this place suddenly become facebook?????

mowgli
26-09-11, 05:05 PM
Hayley. Flying has never killed any non military person ever..... Ok... Drugs will not help the situation... You will be frightened & wazzed up on a plane..... Yippee, i'll get that days copy of the sun autographed at billing if thats ok?

mowgli
26-09-11, 05:06 PM
is the phone ok? Cows are pretty heavy.

well, the cow was right........

Hayley
26-09-11, 06:28 PM
Hayley. Flying has never killed any non military person ever..... Ok... Drugs will not help the situation... You will be frightened & wazzed up on a plane..... Yippee, i'll get that days copy of the sun autographed at billing if thats ok?

Are you on drugs too? Ive already been removed from a plane due to a panic attack. There is no way im getting on one again without some medical aid. That and my relaxation mp3

mowgli
26-09-11, 07:26 PM
hayley, i don't even take paracetamol. civilian flying is by far the safest form of travel..... civil flights are even the safest when it comes to injuries... its the ridiculously rare occasions when one comes down when it shouldn't that is pretty much fatal.. the chances are something like one in 20million flights... so you stand more chance of winning the lottery, and brad pitt turning up to roger you on the same day than anything actually happening to you on a plane.

Lewis.
26-09-11, 07:37 PM
dont think so...he didnt say o_0 hes the type to stick his balls in my mouth if im catching flies!

this made me lol

have some rep

Hayley
26-09-11, 08:04 PM
hayley, i don't even take paracetamol. civilian flying is by far the safest form of travel..... civil flights are even the safest when it comes to injuries... its the ridiculously rare occasions when one comes down when it shouldn't that is pretty much fatal.. the chances are something like one in 20million flights... so you stand more chance of winning the lottery, and brad pitt turning up to roger you on the same day than anything actually happening to you on a plane.

Statistics may point to that but it still doesnt stop my brain freeking out when im in a metal tube 30,000 feet up doing 500mph and the slightest mechanical or pilot error may start the ball rolling on my plumeting to the ground. Statistics will never cure my fear.

Tanya.
26-09-11, 08:09 PM
Statistics will never cure my fear.

Very true and can be said for most things...you know it shouldn't be scary but it still is.

MK999
26-09-11, 08:11 PM
Statistics may point to that but it still doesnt stop my brain freeking out when im in a metal tube 30,000 feet up doing 500mph and the slightest mechanical or pilot error may start the ball rolling on my plumeting to the ground. Statistics will never cure my fear.

I'm trying very hard to refrain from mentioning how a jet engine works lol

Jeff16v
26-09-11, 09:36 PM
If you met my mate MURPHY, you'd never fly again. An overweight guy chasing us round the office making honey monster noises at us and they give him a pilots license! He used to hug us!!!!!!

Southie
26-09-11, 09:58 PM
If you met my mate MURPHY, you'd never fly again. An overweight guy chasing us round the office making honey monster noises at us and they give him a pilots license! He used to hug us!!!!!!

Similar to sod then lol

http://www.murphys-laws.com/murphy/murphy-laws.html

steviegsi
26-09-11, 10:02 PM
Don't know about anyone else but those pills sound fantastic, I'm lucky if I manage 8 hours sleep on a good night! Usually about 4/6!

Southie
26-09-11, 10:09 PM
Your lucky Steve, I've been getting 3 hours recently and feel totally battered :(

steviegsi
26-09-11, 10:23 PM
Get down the doctors for a bag of these! Maybe a quarter of one would do though! 30 hours may be taking the pi$$ somewhat!

I daren't start talking sleeping pills, I imagine them to be very 'more ish'! I have to agree with mowgli that all these things can't be at all good for you!

John
26-09-11, 10:44 PM
Sleeping pills ftl.

MK999
26-09-11, 10:48 PM
I daren't start talking sleeping pills, I imagine them to be very 'more ish'! I have to agree with mowgli that all these things can't be at all good for you!

Just mess about with the chemistry already in your system, there's tons of 'drugs' already floating around quite naturally.

Nebbz
27-09-11, 09:11 AM
Get down the doctors for a bag of these! Maybe a quarter of one would do though! 30 hours may be taking the pi$$ somewhat!

tbh i guess if you keep taking them they would be! 1st time how ever they muck up your motor functions and if any one is like i am...

cant be having that a) i cant tattoo unless my brain and hands work right...and b) being floppy and riding horses only helps to an extent...i.e if you fall off.. its better to bounce

mowgli
27-09-11, 05:35 PM
statistics may point to that but it still doesnt stop my brain freeking out when im in a metal tube 30,000 feet up doing 500mph and the slightest mechanical or pilot error may start the ball rolling on my plumeting to the ground. Statistics will never cure my fear.

so what you have is an irrational fear....... Well, how do you think the rest of the world manage???? We just get on with it & think about what is at the other end of the flight, namely a holiday.

Andy
27-09-11, 05:43 PM
What were they? Blue valium's? or end in Pam per chance??
Diazepam,Nitrazepam
Ive took em all and theyre no good for you.
Used them for various reasons,some "fun" some to help sleep etc They blow your mind and turn you into a mong

brainsnova
27-09-11, 07:12 PM
Just don't take ketamin lol

MK999
27-09-11, 07:27 PM
and b) being floppy and riding horses only helps to an extent

Snigger.

mowgli
27-09-11, 07:39 PM
well someone had to

Hayley
27-09-11, 09:32 PM
so what you have is an irrational fear....... Well, how do you think the rest of the world manage???? We just get on with it & think about what is at the other end of the flight, namely a holiday.

Its not irrational to be scared of flying. Its not a natural thing for a human to be doing. And i dont think im the only one with my fear. There are probably millions of people with a fear/phobia of the whole process. Ive had this fear for years. Ive heard it all before so excuse me for trying medical assistance to get me on holiday. You wouldnt understand unless you had such a fear of something, it mad you feel physically sick.

Jack
27-09-11, 10:58 PM
I tried the "its only flying, its quite safe" blah blah card.

Her response: "imagine if a slug had to crawl across your face before we go on holiday"

OK THEN this year we'll be tenting in the back garden lol

brainsnova
27-09-11, 11:10 PM
I'm scared of rust as it keeps eating my cars and van and that makes me sad

mowgli
28-09-11, 05:04 AM
Its not irrational to be scared of flying. Its not a natural thing for a human to be doing. And i dont think im the only one with my fear. There are probably millions of people with a fear/phobia of the whole process. Ive had this fear for years. Ive heard it all before so excuse me for trying medical assistance to get me on holiday. You wouldnt understand unless you had such a fear of something, it mad you feel physically sick.

i am petrified of deep water. i still go on ferries, i even occasionally windsurf, i have kayaked too. as long as i am not in the water, i am ok, but even being in the deep end of a pool gets me shaky....

Ben
28-09-11, 09:25 AM
Most planes are shoddy, be amazed what we see when we test components but I still get on them, he'll nova let's are the shoddiest things ever built but people drive them!