PDA

View Full Version : Advice please ?

nova gsi ian
25-09-11, 11:30 AM
I have just bought a real clean nova gte interior and want to fit it to my 3 door nova club how do i go about fitting the back seats in properly, as the club has a single back bench and the gte is split in sections......thankyou for any help:thumb:

Spudly
25-09-11, 12:26 PM
You need to find yourself a nova with split rear seats and drill out the spot welds on the two brackets that support the sides of the seats (in the middle of the 60/40 split) the back one bolts through the center seatbelt mount so you dont always need to drill this but the front one that supports the base will need to be measured and spot welded into place, you will also need the little white plastic seat clips and the metal screw cover that sits over the 'hinge' on the seat backs, it sounds fiddly but its not too bad tbh!

nova gsi ian
25-09-11, 08:50 PM
cheers spudly :thumb::thumb:

L14MNP
25-09-11, 09:07 PM
I have just bought a real clean nova gte interior and want to fit it to my 3 door nova club how do i go about fitting the back seats in properly, as the club has a single back bench and the gte is split in sections......thankyou for any help:thumb:

http://www.sitesplus.co.uk/user_docs/638/Image/Black%20Cable%20Ties%20edited.jpg

MK999
25-09-11, 09:07 PM
Lightweight motorsport fasteners as above.

Jedro
26-09-11, 09:19 AM
hahahaha