PDA

View Full Version : Not again!!!

jatinder
09-07-03, 08:50 AM
Had my car broken into at work, the busted the drivers door lock and got in and nicked my cassete player (shitty panasonic one so I could listen to the radio) and went through my car and left, it was bettween 5 and 9 while i was at work, somone must have seen it, the car was alarmed (both of my alarms) stilll nobody bothered to report it. i just soo fed up :cry:

DUNOVA.
09-07-03, 09:04 AM
Sorry to hear it mate my cars been broke into twice I know how you feel

Dicko
09-07-03, 09:50 AM
get it delocked, you wouldnt belive how much it puts people off. had a 1.2 with normal locks for q year and was broken into twice. had my sr and was delocked, and had my sri whch is delcoked, noone has tried it with them. the little druggys go for it and think uh no lock to push my srewdriver in dam

Nova-Boy
09-07-03, 10:11 AM
MOTHER F*CKERS! :evil: :x

Anton
09-07-03, 10:13 AM
unlucky mate. No how it feels

wisewood
09-07-03, 12:54 PM
Delock it like dicko says.

I had three novas behind my place - a 1.2 merit, a scabby 5 door and a mint black SR, delocked, debadged, alloys, lowered - very tidy car.

they ALWAYS broke into the merit or the 5 door.
and it was always by using a screwdriver or other flat, thin, hard object to force the door locks.

you remove the locks, they dont try very often.

elsey197
09-07-03, 02:25 PM
:x where about do you work? cant you park it under any cameras :?:

Ste_Nova
09-07-03, 02:30 PM
get a shitter for work... or stop tarting your car up!!

frog_southampton
09-07-03, 06:05 PM
nobody listens 2 car alarms anymore :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Mel
10-07-03, 10:03 PM
unlucky..good job there wasnt expensive ICE system in there

Ben (lurk75)
10-07-03, 10:34 PM
good job there wasnt expensive ICE system in there

They took that last month when they done his car :!:

Nothing you can do to stop them mate, mine is delocked so they smashed two windows instead.

whitey
11-07-03, 12:23 AM
I got a snap off steering wheel, that puts em off bothering to break in to nick the car! (You cant see an immobiliser working until you actually try and nick the car)

As for just breaking in and robbing ICE, id suggest parking it in really busy places! (Takes time to unload subs and amps if they put in awkwardly)

I never really park my car (never need to) anywhere where it is dodgy, if I goto town I park in a carpark with cameras and payment on the way out with the boot reversed up against a wall!

Always just have to THINK, "HOW COULD THE PIKEY B*STARDS GET IN THIS TIME?"

Whitey

Gazza14SR
11-07-03, 01:02 AM
when i had my mk1 nova gte i had that broken in to while i was at a scrappy getting a mk2 front end upgrade. Only gone 10 minutes go back to car realised front seats were forward back back seats were down and everything was gone.

the theiveing fcukerz even took 28p that was in the door pocket and my last two fags.

they deserve havin the fingers cut off and forced to eat'm.

Thats part of the reason why i sold the car cuz i couldnt stand the thought of someone else being init crawling over everything.

Sorry to hear about yours mate, the majority on here know what your going through.

all the best for the future.

Gaz

brian
11-07-03, 01:46 AM
i have a snap off kit on my steering wheel too. i think its the best anti-theft item there is. if the steering wheel isn't visible why would they waste time breaking in. it could be in the back under a coat but they don't know that!

DUNOVA.
11-07-03, 01:53 AM
What if they have a spare steering wheel if they've seen your car and want it they can get hold of a spare steering wheel

brian
11-07-03, 01:59 AM
ya thats great alright. they go to that much bother and then they wouldn't even be able to start it. i fit my own cut off switches. if the wheel missing doesn't deter them then ill have broken windows/ignition but the car won't be taken and that im sure of.

jatinder
11-07-03, 09:07 AM
ste my car isnt tarted up to be honest theres no bodywork mods apart from colour coded door and boot handles, my mate sumed it up the other day he said it was an old car but it was very clean the sort of car people know they could vandalise, i would show recent pics but cant seem to upload them. sainsburys are no help ive asked the manager to look but they havent, :roll: so im gonna go in today and give them a bollocking regardless wether i get in trouble or not.