PDA

View Full Version : Corsa B EPAS into nova

moffat
17-09-11, 03:16 PM
hi as above looking at fitting a corsa b epas steering colum into the nova can anyone tell me whats needed to make it work. do i need the steering rack aswell? sure ive seen this before....

craig

Edd
17-09-11, 03:31 PM
Corsa rack will be less turns lock to lock you'll need to fit nova arms to it tho

Wiring, I have a full list at home, depends if your going to run a SPI transducer or a adjuster thing? You'll need a AK transducer if you go down that route

Edd
17-09-11, 03:31 PM

moffat
17-09-11, 03:40 PM
Corsa rack will be less turns lock to lock you'll need to fit nova arms to it tho

Wiring, I have a full list at home, depends if your going to run a SPI transducer or a adjuster thing? You'll need a AK transducer if you go down that route

nova arms fit straigt on a corsa rack? not too clued up on the wiring side of things atm

Iain
17-09-11, 04:04 PM
I used a Corsa EPAS column control unit and a piggyback adjustment unit from 'RallyWiz'. Works well, manual adjustment of the sensitivity via a little dashboard mounted dial, however I only ever have it on low as it's too twitchy on anything but...

moffat
17-09-11, 04:09 PM
are you using a corsa or nova rack iain, isnt there pics in your wip thread? deffo something im considering doing

Iain
17-09-11, 05:27 PM
Tonnes of pics of my rack and EPAS setup in my WIP yeah.

I'm using a Nova rack with Quaife quickrack internals.

moffat
17-09-11, 10:31 PM
cheers mate ill have a look at some point

Novasport
17-09-11, 11:10 PM

You checked if your transducer works with the EPAS yet Edd?

Edd
18-09-11, 06:56 AM
I havnt yet no, I'm pretty sure I have the correct one, won't know for sure till the spring when I fit it up, to many little jobs to sort before