PDA

View Full Version : Rally Graphics...

D7AKE
14-09-11, 07:55 PM
Hi all, the graphics are almost but extinct on my Sport, so I am thinking of doing a Rally replica...

Any thoughts on a Nova to do a replica of apreciated :thumb:

Jack
14-09-11, 07:57 PM
Do a Sport rep

... oh wait lol

McRae rep?
http://www.diecast-cars.co.uk/uploads/images_products/2393.jpg

D7AKE
15-09-11, 04:44 PM
Wouldn't take many graphics that....

scott.parker
15-09-11, 05:06 PM
You could re sticker it mate, i would, did wonder what the hell was going on with them, lol have they come off over the years?

Scott

mowgli
15-09-11, 06:08 PM
It would be a shame to de sport a sport..... Join the club & get in the sport zone, there are replica stickers about....

D7AKE
15-09-11, 08:19 PM
You could re sticker it mate, i would, did wonder what the hell was going on with them, lol have they come off over the years?

Scott

Well I have had the car over 10 years now, from when I got her some of the stickers were missing, in its life its had a new bonnet, a new drivers door, a rear arch, so most of the stickers are now gone. the only one worth saving is on the tailgate.

If anyone has a Sport and they want a genuine tailgate I would be willing to sell mine to fund a fibreglass one. The car (imo) has lost all the sport characteristics which I know is a shame.

The only parts left genuine are the shell and log book, the sport carbs, even these have been rebuilt and rejetted. The bottom end but this has been rebuilt, one wing one door and part dash which I am thinking of changing.

I tried to keep the original graphics as long as I could. Thats why it looks like it does, and now as I have managed to get on track at Rally Day this weekend, I have a few people who have worked on my cars who wanted to put graphics on my car, so the one on the passenger door has now gone.

I used to be a member "back in the day" of the PNG loved every minuite, I still pop on here as I do know quite a few of you, but I have been there and done that, so re joining has no interest to me, I have got alot of the existing genuine graphics which I intend to keep.

The car as you might know is for sale I want it to go to someone who will see it as I do, use it like I do as I am building a 2.1 Zetec Turbo for my new track car that is as MTS Motorsport in London, as you might know I am Into my RS's more than the Vauxhalls really.

Si

Nova_Tek
15-09-11, 08:32 PM
As it's a proper Sport, I'd get replica Sport vinyls and re-sticker it.

Bubba
15-09-11, 10:19 PM
mcrae rep would be awesome.....or a 1.2 merit rep lol lol do it backwards

scott.parker
16-09-11, 12:28 AM
Ive just looked at this again, did you do the Curborough day years ago with PVG 03-04 and snap a drive shaft?

Mate if i sold my track car i would buy this, as i would love to have a REAL sport..

Scott

D7AKE
16-09-11, 08:34 AM
Ive just looked at this again, did you do the Curborough day years ago with PVG 03-04 and snap a drive shaft?

Mate if i sold my track car i would buy this, as i would love to have a REAL sport..

Scott

No not me Scott, never snapped a drive shaft.

I will swap my car for yours.....(big smile)

swedge
16-09-11, 02:12 PM
i got a set off sport stickers and they are pretty much dead on with size